Amy

The person who cares lot for others, is the one who needs more care than others. The person who makes others laugh and smile all the time, is the one who holds lot of pain in heart. The person who tries to be a good friend to all, is the one who needs a best friend for own. The person who always smiles and says I'm fine, is the one who is broken at heart. But still strong enough to believe that at end everything is going to be fine. ~Unknown

The same nightmare every night for the past 9years has been haunting me, my mothers face his tattoo, my father, it was just too much i stared up at my ceiling just wondering about my parents and plotting my revenge, i know that someday i will find who's responsible and i will kill him slowly and painfully, i will give him all the hurt i been experiencing since that day i feel empty, lost and angry all the time, im like a ticking bomb ready to blow off any moment, but that only applies to outsiders, i love my new family so i cant and wont explode on them, i have been trying to stay out of everyone's way and i expect the same and they know it, ever since i broke taylor's nose for calling me and orphan and pushing kira, when she pushed kira i gave her a warning but the last straw was when she said that i killed my family, there was no holding me back not even her boyfriend the alpha can command me to back off, my wolf was enrage by that accusation too, so we tagged teamed and beat the crap out of her ever since then they been out of my way, they were confused about me about why i shifted early and why the alpha cant command me, the alpha has asked me but i refuse to answer him he even used his command tone on me but i still wont budge, he has threaten to exile me and i still wont budge, so he has given up on asking, the reason why i don't tell them is simple, they dont know what my mother was so that means she didnt tell him, so why should i? and also of what kira and her wolf told me to never let anyone know about what i am or ill be taken advantage of, you might be wondering why im listening to kira and her wolf well here is the explanation, kira and her wolf are special, her parents are both alpha that have stepped down from their positions to be together, to some alpha who steps down it would drain them of any powers they have but that is only for the half blood alphas kira's parents aren't half bloods their a full blood alpha so even tho they stepped down as alphas their power is still in them, and when they had kids it transferred to them but none of their sons got Mr. Joseph's powers until they had kira, she was unexpected but loved none the less, and as the moon goddess found her worthy of the gift she blessed her with it, and with the full alpha blood and her fathers gift, she was the strongest wolf in the planet, she doesn't even know it yet but her wolf does and she wants to train kira first before telling her and as a sister and best friend and a guardian i have to train her also,she doesn't know that the fates has appointed me to be her guardian, thus the meeting and befriending immediately and having her back every step of the way, but when i asked them why my family they just disappeared, i know what your thinking why not be rebellious since they blew me off? well you see i don't see a point in that i love kira and i would do anything to help her even if she wasn't my charge or a special wolf, that is why i don't share this little piece of information to anyone but her and why i listen to her, i heard a click and i turned to see my clock it was now 4:57 am i know i wont be able to go to sleep so i got off the bed and got into my sweats and jumped out of the window, i know they wont be worried cause they know i be out running they have gotten used to it since i first shifted 3years ago so i dont have to write a note or anything, i reached the edge of the forest and shifted to my pure white wolf with a small half moon on my forehead then i ran feeling the cold morning air hit my fur and my paws hitting the soft dirt of the forest, the smell of pine trees and nature filling my snout and i took a deep breath in and exhaled feeling relaxed already then i started to sprint faster into the forest just enjoying the beautiful nature.