Chapter 8- Bite me.

RECAP

'We have a big problem, and I don't know if ill die trying to figure this problem out..' You end with tears brimming your eyes, which catches the rest of the BTS pack's attention, not knowing that someone who seemed so powerful, could seem so hurt at the same time.. And it was all because of one person.. Their little brother.

-----------------------------

As you're walking home with the BTS Pack, you space out from everything, just focusing on your wolf thoughts.. But everything smells so sweet to you and, it smells like Jungkook. You didn't tell anyone that you can smell him, cause you think it is a trap since we dont know where the scent is directly coming from.. And if you had told Namjoon, and your pack, they'll want to try and find out where the scent comes from, by using yourself, and if they do that then you might just as well be dead..

Breaking out of your thoughts because of a very loud, running May, she says"Are you okay Y/n?!" coming towards you, and tackling you into a hug, as you don't stumble at all from the harsh impact..

"Hey, hey, hey... Im okay, i just need to find Jungkook, c-cause I cant live without h-him.." You say sadly, letting a few of your unfallen tears, now fall onto mays shoulders..

"You'll find him. I know you will." Says both May and Adylene, giving you soft smiles of hope. You just shrug your shoulders sadly and continue walking with everybody towards home.

"You always find him. So you'll be able to do it Alpha!" Susan says now using correct honorifics, hoping to make you smile. You nod and smile, your eyes making small crescents as you think of a way to save Jungkook.

"Hey guys?" You say looking at everyone. They look back at you with curiosity in their eyes, and let out a small "Yes?"

"I'm going to head off in this direction, to go by the park." You say, pointing at the other side of the street, the park being a few blocks down. They nod, but Namjoon asks, "Do you want any of us to go with you?" He says thoughtfully, curiousness lacing his voice.

"No, I think I'll go alone, I need to sort myself out for a little bit." You say now slowly walking away from your pack, as well as the BTS pack. Jimin gives you a small hug and so does the rest of your pack, as the rest of the BTS pack gives you smiles of hope and understanding. 

You then make your way towards the park, a few streets down, walking across the street.

As you near the park, your wolf senses kick in and you start to smell the slight scent of peaches and cream again. This time, you know that you're alone, but you are willing to take the risk in order to find Jungkook.

So you start to follow the scent of peaches and cream and find yourself going into the forest behind the park, near a small pond. Looking around, you don't see anyone, but as you look closer to the other side of the pond. You see a small latch covered by a few leaves.

As Jungkook's scent leads you over to the latch you try to pry it open, hearing soft whimpers from inside, with a loud booming voice.

You start to use your wolf strength in order to pry the latch open, noticing the new scent that has came through your nose making your eyes change a light red color and causing you to growl instinctively. Ripping the latch off of its hinges you walk down the concrete stairs and notice that the place is filled with a musky scent.

The same scent you smelt when you saw your parents die, right in front of you. Making you want to rip the person to shreds ever since.

Walking through the moss covered, stone-brick hallway, angrily, preparing yourself to fight the person whoever had taken what's yours. Looking up angrily, you are met with the sight of Jungkook trying to kick off this older man, and what makes you angrier is hearing the cries of protest as the older man proceeds to take his shirt off.

Hearing a small, "Noona please.." From Jungkook, triggered everything inside of you, making you growl loudly. Causing the older man to look your way with a sinister smirk, while letting out a sinister chuckle. "Look who's 'Noona' came," the older man says outloud, impersonating a whimpering Jungkook.

"Get off of him right now, or else." You snarl at the man, making Jungkook whimper at how the man just got closer to his face, making him feel helpless. This man was another alpha. He was ruthless when fighting. He killed your parents, half of your parents pack and now he was going after what you loved the most. Your mate.

"Oh, I'm so scared. What are you going to do bite me, Y/n~?" 

"Fuck you, Jenton."