He sigh...

"Who are you... and what are you doing in my room"

Ommkara ask in a bit rude tone...though he had an  idea that it's may be that mask girl..

Gauri don't know what to reply...how can she tell him that she is here to see whatever he is fine or not...
She is silent...

"Are you that mask girl?"

Ommkara ask....
Gauri nooded because she don't want to lie...

Ommkara was already desperate to see that mask girl face...
And now he is more desperate when he saw her beautiful feet and hand...

He never saw any of the beautiful girl yet... because at gurukul there is only boys... and after come here he is  in mess... not have time to notice any girl...

And he really don't know why he think that this girl is surely so beautiful.... and now he decided he have to see her face today...

"Then what are you doing here"

Ommkara ask.

"Kunwarsa....I.....I was just..... "

She is stammering due to nervousness....

There is silence for few seconds...

"I said what are you doing here....?I am really thankful to you for saving my life two times...I told you to come with me in front of my  father... but you denied...then? now why you are here"

Ommkara ask...

"I just came to see you"

Gauri tell hurriedly but soon regret...

"What? Is I am a show piece that you came to see me"

Ommkara tease her... but he is confused that why she came here..

"No ....kunwarsa...I ....I mean..."

She have no words and he is in a mood to tease..

"Yes...I am listening...tell"

Finally Gauri take a deep breath and said

"Kunwarsa...I want to see that you are ok or not... that you are safe from the enemies eye"

"Yes I am ok"

Gauri didn't say anything and  turn  to go but ommkara hold her hand ...her back is facing him....

Gauri eyes go  wide and her heart start beating faster

While ommkara also felt  something...

"You came here without my permission but you will go when I permit you for leave"

Gauri turn and ommkara leave her hand...

"I .....I am sorry kunwarsa"

She apologized while ommkara smile....