Chapter Nineteen: The Giant

-From the author: go read till the end, I have a message.

Vull and Reaper were gone. "Es, I'm not sure they could hold their own against a giant, they're not properly trained!" Ms.Historia said worriedly "Your right, we better find them fast" Mr.Es said firmly. Vasasta was gasping for air and fell over, he made a portal and teleported Vull and Reaper, it took a tremendous amount of strength to do so, "Oh you can make portals, that's handy" Vull said kindly "Alright we gotta find out how to beat the giant" Reaper said thinking, "I have a way!" Vull exclaimed, she explained that Vasasta and Reaper could both teleport the giant many times while gaining momentum, Vull each time punching it harder, then Cat would blast extreme wind into the giant pushing it upwards, and it would fall into the ground. "Good but that wouldn't kill it" Cat said "Well it's all we got, look!" Vasasta shouted while pointing to a huge foot.

Out came the giant fierce and angry there were a shroud of sticks and leaves on the ground and each step was making a distorted crunching sound, everyone ran out and stuck to the plan, Both Reaper and Vasasta teleported the giant each time momentum was being made, Vull tried hitting the giant but each time it looked like it did nothing, without a second thought Vull sent a message to everyone through her mind and everyone instantly knew what was going to happen, Cat pushed the giant in the air farther than any portal could do, and out of nowhere Pully appeared through a portal, she made a crater far larger than the giant in the ground, another portal appeared above the giant and Omnia jumped out, his powers were too much to handle and he was exerting too much energy that he could handle, he was again not conscious during the attack, "Omnia! Here!" Cat yelled while throwing a stick to him, he grabbed it and grinned meanisly, he raised his hand and bashed the giant down with the stick, it fell into Pully's craiter and Pully then closed it, trapping the giant in it. The heroes were victorious.

Omnia fell through the sky only to land safely by Cat's air, "Hey. Omnia!" Vasasta shouted while snapping his fingers in his face, "Are you awake?" Omnia's eyes during the fight had turned gray but reverted back to red once Vasasta snapped his fingers, "Ha? Oh yeah!" Omnia said while taking a moment to look around, "You were great!" Reaper shouted "Real good!" Vull said happily "You saved us out there" Vasasta said, everyone looked at Vasasta slowly, "What happened to you? You were super mean before but now your nice?" Reaper said confused, "Oh uh, guess I just changed, also don't call me Vasasta, it's a big name just call me V" V said, "Alright let's try and find a way out of here" Cat said calming everyone down, suddenly the same voice that announced the battle with the giant game back "Well Done You Have Passed. Time For You To Fight The Dragon Now" it said slowly, everyone turned their heads to hear a huge thumping noise, "Kids!" Ms.Historia shouted while coming out of the corner, "We have to go now!" Mr.Es said, he snapped his fingers and the Bagions appeared, they all got onto the Bagions and flew away. Pully the Heroes all felt a warm feeling behind them as they were flying, they turned around to see a blinding light coming from the middle of the maze, it was fire, huge intense fire, the Maze was melting because of it. "I don't think we would've been so lucky fighting that dragon" Vasasta said while admiring the flames "Maybe, but I know I would've been safe with you" Cat whispered "What was that?" Vasasta said not heading what Cat has said "Nothing!" Cat Shouted,

within two days they had landed in a forest, Omnia ran out of it to only see a huge school, "This is where it starts," He said firmly "This is where I become a hero!" He shouted. "Until we meet heroes..." a mysterious voice said ominously, "Sire! Sire! I regret to inform you that Mortem broke into the school, and the heroes escaped." A distressed voice said, "Find them" an angry voice said.

Hi! I'm Miki the Author. I'll be ending it here and start continuing it on the second book that will be made soon, I hope you enjoyed my book! (^o^)
-Miki