Chapter Eighteen: The Maze

-Note from the author: Hi! This is a longer chapter then I planned on it to be, I hope you don't mind though! Thank you and enjoy!

"The land With walls?" Ms.Historia said. Vasasta got up from his sudden Cat and his sudden hit, he looked around and saw a skeleton. "How long have I been asleep? How long have I been gone? How long have I been here!?!?" He said with shouting with terror, he banged his fists against the hard solid dusty dirt, "No no no! It can't end like this! I'm sorry Cat. I didn't get a chance to tell you, that I lo-" Vasasta looked behind him to see rumbling in a bush, he got up and said "Dont worry Cat! I'll protect your skeleton as long as I'm alive!" Vasasta said fiercely while walking towards the bush, suddenly atop the bush cat ears popped out and from the back a tail, Cat jumped out of the bush while ruffling the leaves out of her hair. "Oh good there you are! I could barely hear you from that dang bush, who were you talking to? I only heard the word protect" Cat said curiously, Vasasta took a second to process what happened and then said "Nevermind that, look where we are, it's like a maze" He pointed towards the walls and entrance, "Oh let's go in, I could hear the other footsteps in there already, It's Omnia and Pully, Let's head in!" Cat said excitedly, they both went in Cat following the steps she heard from Omnia and Pully.

"T-Thanks by the way for blocking the attack, are you sure your not hurt?" Pully said to Omnia concerned "Yup I'm ok! All I remember was blocking the attack then a purple flash then boom!" Omnia said while walking Pully nodded her head and kept walking trying to find places to rest and leave from. Reaper and Vull were inside the maze walking around trying to find the others, Reaper found a nice spot of shade in a crack and rested there, "Hey Vull?" Reaper said as a question, "Yeah?" She replied "I don't wanna be snoopy but I know were Omnia Pully Cat and the Snob Vasasta came from, But I don't know about you? You mind telling me? Just to get to know you better" Reaper asked politely. Vull sighed "Alright, might as well tell someone" she said, there was an insanely huge crashing sound and then the words "Cat And Vastasta. Your Fight Will Commence. Fight This Giant We Will Place In Front Of You To Pass To The Next Round" It went dead silent, Cat and Vasasta both looked at each other in disbelief.

Cat then said in a whisper "We need your teleportation powers to beat this" out appeared another loud noise from the corner Infront of them, they heard huge ground shaking footsteps and ran into a dent in the Maze, before long they heard the footsteps getting louder and they said a huge foot step In Front of them slowly. It took an hour for Vasasta to Use his Teleportation correctly, he learned that he could also make portals, Cat was thinking about strategies about a new way they could beat the giant, Omnia and Pully were completely oblivious to the shouting. "Hey Omnia." Pully said quietly "Mhm?" Omnia replied, "Well I was thinking long and hard, and it might come as a surprise but...I..." A loud footstep interrupted  them, out of nowhere a giant appeared, it was the same one from Cat and Vasasta, suddenly Ghast flew Infront of Omnia and swirled around making a barrier for them.

It seemed as though the giant could not see them because of this barrier because the giant accidentally stepped on the barrier  but it didn't break, it walked away, Pully and Omnia were too scared to move and were shaking, Ghast covered them in another barrier and they felt more calm, Omnia now knew that Ghast can create any type of barrier he could and thought it was useful. By the time the giant had walked by Omnia Cat Pully and Vasasta, Vull was finishing telling her story to Reaper. "Wow, So you don't even know how you got here? Only you know that your a hero?" Reaper said curiously, Vull nodded her head accordingly

Reaper made a sudden scared face, "What is it?" Vull asked "I just... saw into the future and saw a Huge Giant, it must be the one Cat and Vasasta were supposed to fight, it's coming our way and we got killed..." Reaper worriedly said "We have to go hide right now" Reaper grabbed Vull's hand and they hid in a hole in the Maze, they saw the giant walk by like the others, but this time it was slower, the giant walked forward but stopped at the hole and it was facing directly at it. Reaper and Vull were gone from the hole, it had one way in and the same way out, the Giant kicked the hole and it shook, the hole was caved in but Vull and Reaper were gone.