Chapter Fourteen: The History Of The Power

Omnia awoke once more in the nurses office bed groaning. "Well that sure was something" Ms.Historia said right beside him "O-Oh I didn't see you there!" As he took another look he noticed Mr.Es and Mr.Sui standing there too, "What's going on?" Omnia curiously asked "Omnia what was the last this you remember" Mr.Sui asked, "Hm all I know is I was standing in front of Vasasta to fight but then the next moment I was in a huge crater and my whole body hurt" Omnia replied back. "Omnia, your power is something different and dangerous, Ms.Historia can explain" everyone turned their heads to Ms.Historia to find out true answers "a long time ago in this world, one of the hero was battle the demon king and all his generals at once there was a huge power force from the area they were fighting, they all disappeared from the battle ground 7 years later the generals came back, and served the new demon king but their powers were drained. They had to regain it from battling once more. The past demon king and hero were the two strongest beings in this world. And their powers and them gone. Omnia. Your power resembles the generals, the heroes and the demon kings, but it's different somehow,this is not their power it's yours Omnia so you have to use it in the right way."
"Uh ok then, aren't we in danger then?" Omnia asked
"What do you mean?" Mr.Es said, "My power, if it's so intense as you say it is, doesn't that mean the generals or king or whatever can find us because of the energy serge?"

Mr.Sui Es and Ms.Historia all looked at each other in fear. They called for Ms.S and checked the radar for anything coming their way, there was a red spot on the radar heading straight for them at incredible speed, Omnia was right but there was no time for celebration they had to evacuate the school, Ms.S presses a button on he desk and it was a broadcasted message through out the school, Ms.S talked and instructed the heroes and other teachers on what to do
"Attention. Attention. This is not a drill. Everyone in the school report to the nurse's Office. This is an Emergency. I repeat not a drill." As soon as the message went out everyone came into the office confused. Ms.Historia explained the situation to everyone, "How are we gonna get out of here!?" Vasasta shouted "Reaper can you teleport us away?" Mr.Es asked panicked Reaper nodded his head and took off his cloak, it was getting larger and larger until there was a huge bang under the nurses office, "I'm Here! Come out!" The general shouted while purple sparks were flying upwards and explosions were being made. "Go Faster Reaper!" Vasasta shouted, everyone looked at him dead in the eye for making such a foolish comment so loudly.

"Oh do you want to play a game? Which room up above me are you in?" There was a huge bash from next the nurses office "Not that one" then again from behind them "Wrong again!" Said the general "Alright get in!" Shouted Reaper as his cloak covered them in darkness "T H I S  O N E" there was a huge bash under the nurses office and Omnia saw the generals face, he had two black grey horns on either side of his head, grey white hair and black eyes with blood on his face, and he was smiling insanely. Everyone was teleported, they all fell in a forest "Reaper, where are we?" Mr.Es said confused at his surroundings, "My house" Reaper replied.