Chapter Seven: Roomates

They opened the door. Both Omnia and Pully despite having being a distance away, had the same thought, "What?" Omnia and Reaper both saw a boy, with blond hair wearing a white cape and a black suit with diamond and gold rings and earrings. "Tch. Are you the peasant heros everyone has been talking about?" He said, as Reaper was going to say yes the boy interrupted "Listen here, just because you survived a demon attack don't think all high and mighty! I'm the superior and strongest hero. They awakened my magic and I use holy magic, I'm the strongest so stay in your place!" Omnia and Reaper went silent then saw three beds. They both realised. Someone had to sleep next to him.

Omnia and Reaper both jumped on he furthest bed but Omnia was the one who landed first, as he watched Reaper defeatedly limp towards the other bed with his things he compromised, he said "each day we switch beds, as me (Omnia) sleeping furthest away and you (Reaper) sleeping closest today" Reaper agreed and they got set up.

As Omnia and Reaper were taking out their clothes, the boy picked up Reaper's shirt and scoffed "EW! Is this some peasant joke I'm too rich to understand?!" The boy shouted. Omnia and Reaper began shouted at him but he retaliated "STOP BEING A JERK KID" shouted Reaper. "DONT CALL ME KID! I CAN BUY YOUR LIFE MY NAME IS VASASTA! VASASTA PRIMUS!" Reaper replied "I DONT SPEAK SPANISH!" As the shouting grew louder Pully looked into her room and said "What?" She saw another girl with brown hair, glasses a hoodie and a lil toy crown on her head listening to Kpop music "Make him whistle like a missile. When I glow up, I blow up!" Said the girl on her computer, she turned around and said "hi! You must be the other hero! My name is Catulus Amet but you can just call me Cat!" "O-Oh! Hi Cat. My name is Pulchros Inlucem but you can call me Pully!" Replied Pully. They were both very friendly, and Cat showed Pully were her bed was, she even helped her unpack.

It had been a few minutes and Pully remembered something Reaper had said and decided to ask cat "What're your powers?" Cat shrugged and said "They're not awokend yet. And to be honest, I haven't seen any hero or there powers your the first" Pully told her about Omnia and Reaper and how about Reaper has powers but Omnia and herself haven't awoken their powers, out of everything Cat was Interested  in Omnia the most and found him fun from the story Pully told, and eventually Omnia Reaper Pully Cat and Vasasta fell asleep slowly.