9:30(snack time and don't ask why is it like this I making it different)
Y/n pov
"Teacher can we staaay heereee?? Plss?~"us girls, jin, ythn, rc, and lexter pleaded.

"Bakit anong gagawin niyo dito?" (Why what r u gonna do here?)

"Eh 'cher  dito na muna kmi di Pa man kmi gutom eh"(eh Cher were still not hungry) sachi said

"Sus lalaki niyo na ganyan Pa kayo.. Oh sige na"(Gee ur already big.. Fine)

"YEES!"

Jimin and the other boys (they are still bts) and my other classmates are downstairs eating.

"…"

"OK SINO GUSTO MAG LARO!?"RC and Lexter said.

"ME"all of us said.

"Ok habul habulan tayo(just a normal run and catch game) but meron partners pero Isa Lang ang taya"(ok but there is a twist we have partners, but one it only)

"Let's go upstairs."I said.

"Can I invite tae and kook? "Shane asked

"Ok while your going to call them I will do partners... Mehehehe.. Time for mah shiipss"I whispered the last part

"Ok me and jin, tae and Shane, jungkook and sachi, Yuki and ythn-"

"Y/NN! " Ythn shouted

"Oh no.. IDC U WILL THANK ME LATER"

"Ok as I was saying, Rc and airaj and lex your it that's it"

"Ok 3 second head start 3...

2..

"1!! Run"sachi  shouted.

We all ran and ran. Oh and did I forget to mention that we were supposed to hold hands? 😉.So yeah I looked at ythn and Shane and they were all blush blush IDC. So did I and jin. Oh god me too but I was hiding it. We all were running but I fell on top of him   cuz I was holding him.

They stopped just to tease us but ate sachi(ate means older sister) has her phone and took a picture of us.

"OH I AM SO POSTING THIS"She said

"ANDWAAAEEE"
I got up and chased her.

I didn't catch up to her. Well I gave up and continued playing.

Teacher(mr.kwon)pov
Aish where are those kids? Hmm maybe upstairs..

"Hey jimin can I call the others upstairs?"

"Oh yes sir.. "

Jimin pov
I went upstairs and saw them playing and holding hands.. OK wth if I see y/n with jin I will punish her. And just as I suspected HE was with HER HOLDING HANDS, AND I SHOULD BE THE ONE DOING THAT.

"GUYSSS JIMIN'S HERE AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA SAY GUYS LETS GO DOWN ALREADY TEACHER IS THERE!"Yuki shouted.

Once y/n heard what Yuki said they let go of their hands. I smirked at her. and they went down already. Oh just wait till tomorrow.

-time skip to after lunch-(it's their naptime)

(Still jimin's pov)
We are at the classroom suppose to sleep, but us being 20 year old childish highscoolers we were talking and playing.

I heard the girls talking. But not y/n since she is asleep.

"Hey girls, whatchu doin?"I asked. They stopped laughing and airaj answered me.

"Oh just looking at this photo"she grinned widely.

Then she showed me the pic of y/n and jin on top. I was jealous but try not to show it but I didn't even realize I was staring to long.

"HELLOooohh!?"they all shouted which made me flinch.

"Da he'll is mah sis doing"I acted.

"Didn't you know she has a crush on jin? ~"

And that did it..I am so doing something tomorrow..

"Ooook lol"I still acted. I layed next to y/n and slept with her hugging her tightly. My mouth is near her ears and I kissed them. Y/N faced me, mosning a little and hugged me. She didn't know it's me tho. And damn that turned Me on. I slept till 1'0clock since it's our wake up time.

-time skip to home time cuz i am damn lazy-

Y/n pov
We got home and i went inside and saw a note that my mom and dad left. It said that they were out on a date..bleeeck gross. Also jimin saw it already. I got changed and did my assignment. Jimin went beside me cuz he needs to sleep already. He slept and i stared at him buuut...

The end..⊙▽⊙

Oof cliffhangaaarr