Next morning..

Y/N Pov
I woke up at 5:00 am. Ok that's early. I still remember yesterday ANDIDONTEVENWANTTOTALKABOUTIT! Even tho it's niceee but.. HE IS MY DAMN BROTHER. I go to the bathroom and took a bath. Buuut I forgot mah clothes. I stepped out peeking but he was gone. When I got in again I changed. I got down and found him already changed.

--time skip to school--
I was in the classroom and was waiting for my friends.. And surprisingly me and him are in the same class. In this school we have no bully and queenkas like in fanfics. It was peace but my classmates.. They are funny as in srsly and a little racist. Especially boys.(I will put my friends real names here but pls dont search them) 

We were all friends and enemies. And we get along with our teacher very well. And the thing is.. With how close we are to our teacher.. We always ask them to cancel tests and watch movies, but they don't cancel them, they just make it shorter and after we watch Movies or play.
(^those really happen)

Sitting arrangement

Ivan|Clyde|Sean|Ythn|Jash|Jin

Jimin|Sachi|Airaj|Jaella|RC|lexter

Me|Yuki|Pauline|Joey|Reid|Shane

My other friends are in the other class
We are class 9-a and others are in class 9-b Consisting other members of bts, blackpink, twice, rv, got7

The closest to me are sachi, Yuki and airaj. Most of us are 20 and youngest is 19.

We are the most popular class here. Cuz of our talents and attitude.

I was sitting then saw ythn sleeping. I had to do this.

"REGINAAA!~"-Me

"GAAH!"ythn shouted

"Hey let him sleep he has been doing his assignment since 12 am."-yuki

"....ooOOHh you tWo are tHe oNly OneS hEre a While AgO~??"I said and eyed ythn. He saw me and scowled like a cat and I just winked at him. I know his secret of him liking yuki(not real tho I just ship'em) so I was blackmailing him for stupid reasons like give me food and only that.

"Grr y/n! "He shouted

"Bleh bl---eek!"

He started chasing me but when our teacher came in I stopped and he didn't stop and he ended falling down.

"Gaah help meee"-ythn

"YUKI HELP YOUR BOY HERE!"I said laughing and walking towards my bro. He was new here.

"Teacheeer my step bro enrolled here!"

"Oh anong pangalan? (What's his name)"

"Cher mamaya na Lang maga introduce man mamaya eh(teacher let's just do it later were just doing it later) "

And let me just tell you pjm just fricking dyed his hair black and he looks so hot RN!

The others started to come and we went to the flag ceremony.

...

"Annyeongahssaeo park jimin imnida"he introduced himself to the class. "I'm 20 yrs old and I'm Korean but I know how to speak Filipino.

Since it's first day we just get to know each other.

--time skip to home time at 5:30 pm--
Tbc

The end

Nah I'm kidding I'm just lazy but byee