❝Blue Like Your Eyes.❞

"Isaac Foster...Rachel Gardner..."

The principal's voice was stern as he mouthed,

"Detention. Now. Both of you!"

Part 6 - Blue Like Your Eyes.

Zack clicked his teeth, "Whatever gramps, We'll get goin'" He grabbed Rachel's wrist as they followed Principal Gray.

"Here you will explain yourselves. She'll determine the best punishment for a disastrous duo as yourselves."

Gray greeted them inside and clicked the door shut. Rachel and Zack spotted a woman at the front desk. "Go on, take a seat." She informed them, "What are we supposed to be explaining exactly?" The petite blonde girl whispered over to him, "hell if I know..yer the one who wanted to be in the storage closet in the first place."

They sat down in the front row seats of the class. "Storage closet?" The woman overheard, "Good heavens! I'd encourage you two calm your hormones. If you are so eager to do that sort of thing please keep it off school grounds." She slammed her palms on the desk as she stood up to scold them, "Honestly, Do you not care where you do such things at? How shameless."

". . ."

Rachel and Zack sat at the desks as they hid their faces while she scolded them. Seriously what's up with these teachers... the nurse gives me a fucking condom and now I'm accused of doing it in the closet? He grumbled in frustration. "I think I have more decency than to do that miss." Rachel shunned at the very thought then glared at the woman, "Are you done falsely accusing us of something that vulgar because this is very tiring. " She plainly said.

"Young lady, I don't think I tolerate that type of tone." The woman was expecting her to adjust this but all Rachel did was rolled her eyes at her,

"That isn't my problem, you shouldn't make odd assumptions." Rachel didn't like that one bit. There was no way this woman was getting respect out of her. Not after saying something like that.

"Why I- Thats it, Miss Gardner," The woman banged the tip of her pen on the desk, "You'll be serving twice the time I originally planned for the both of you. Foster, you are free to go... I have business to attend to." She glared as she was referring to Rachel.

◇◇◇

"Dammit Ray, why did you have't be so damn stubborn.."

Isaac yawned as now he was leaning on the walls of the hallways alone. It was actually pretty boring without Ray around. Even though she wasn't the liveliest of people , He couldn't deny they did have some chemistry. Things were never dull with her.

He stared at the clock, "Hurry up and get out here..." He crossed his arms as his fingers fidgeted and his foot tapped with impatience.

So boring..

Bonk!

"What the fuck!?" Zack glared as he turned his head to see who hit him, "Fucking brat I'll-!"

It was the ginger headed boy, Eddie. "Wait a second! I know I just provoked you but hear me out.." Zack raised a brow as he lowered his bat that was ready to swing. "What?"