❝Protection!❞

A/N: to clear up any confusion- the first part of this chapter is foreshadowing events before the scene left off on in the last chapter. Also I started thinking about doing messy sketches for my chapters now :)

"I told you I'm fine Ray!"

◇ Continuation to a few weeks ago. ◇

The petite blonde girl dragged the bruised deliquent with her to the infirmary- Nurse Catherine Ward's Office. Rachel ignored his complaints and slid open the door.

What a fucking pain.. Zack groaned to himself. Rachel heard this and turned over to him, "Its not that big of a deal. But you know you can't go to class looking like a stray mutt." She glared.

Zack caught onto her insult then scoffed, "Real bold of ya t' assume I'd even go to class like you goody-two-shoes." He knew it was petty but he had to get back at her some how. She rolled her eyes as they were abruptly greeted with a preppy,

"Hiii~ ♡ "

A busty blonde nurse with hot pink highlights rolled her chair out to reveal herself.

Part 5 - Protection!

Rachel pinched the hem of Zack's black jacket. "There's someone who needs your assistance." "Ah! ♡ How are you today Ms. Gardner.." She had noticed the tall beaten-up boy in her office, "Who's your boyfriend?" Both of their eyes widened but before they could muster out a word the nurse cut them off, "Oh I'm just playing with you!" She chaffed as she gestured her hand in flapping way as if she was telling them not to take her seriously.

"Or unless.. Was I not mistaken?" She titled her head as she placed a finger on her cheek looking at them. "I'm not her boyfriend." He panned his stare away and huffed. "Aww too bad.." she pitied then changed the topic back to what Rachel was talking about, "So what brings you two here?"

"I hope you weren't causing any trouble...I'd possibly have to punish you severely for it." She sadistically giggled. "Im playing again! ♡"

Rachel and Zack both rolled their eyes in annoyance to this woman's constant blabbering and joking. "Zack here got into a fight.." Rachel told her truthfully, Nurse Cathy sighed. "Nothing less I'd expect from a delinquent." She scotted her chair over to the bed and pointed to Zack. "I'll have to check you! ♡"

Ugh..why the fuck is she so preppy all the time... "I'm fine," He groaned with irritation. "Well we can't have a student on campus leaving a blood trail you know," She yawned.
"Whatever, Im outta here-"

"No stop Zack!" Rachel said firmly. "You think that pipsqueak really hurt me? I told ya this was nothing." Her doll eyes narrowed at him and she pulled him closer to the nurse. "Hey!"

Zack sat on the bed eager to leave as soon as possible. "This might burn a bit, Zack." She rolled her chair over to the cabinets and grabbed some cotton balls and rubbing alcohol. "Psh." He highly doubted it'd be more than a little sting. Cathy removed a couple of his face bandages out the way to clean the bleeding scratches. "Ah! Shit!" the sting caught him off guard a bit, the nurse captured the swear that slipped from his mouth and laughed it off.
"I did warn you."
"Shut it I know.." He crossed his arms.

"Um,  Nurse Ward." Rachel got her attention, "How long is Zack going to need to be here?"

"I'm feeling better so not much longer, Ray." Zack answered for her. I wish this lady would hurry up..