❝Persistent Brat.❞

Huff.
Huff.

"You brute!! I'll never forgive you!"

The ginger head boy shouted as he charged at Zack with a shovel.

Persistent little shit... "Would ya give it a fucking rest!" Zack snapped as he blocked Eddie's shovel with his bat.

Smack. Zack bonked Eddie on the head with the bat. "OUCHH!" He fell to the ground but wouldn't admit defeat. He couldn't. This broken boy couldn't accept defeat from Isaac Foster. Ever since he found out that day..

◇◇◇

Part 4 - Persistent Brat.

A couple of weeks prior.

"Good Morning Rachel!! ♡♡" The ginger head greeted her cheerfully. "I usually don't see you waiting over here.." Rachel was sitting at the bench in the mornings as of late. Eddie was curious as to knowing her sudden change in routine.

"Good Morning Eddie. " She greeted him back as normal with a semi-uninterested look on her face. But Rachel was used to Eddie's persistence for her love. Which was unrequited as the petite girl has never gave him a clear answer to how she felt. Eddie was always kind and cheery towards Ray, he was convinced he was in love with her. All he had to do was win her heart.

"What are you doing out here?" Eddie sat back on the bench with her and timidly blushed as he caught a glimpse of her. "Im..waiting." she said as she placed her hands in her lap. Eddie began to fidget his fingers, then turned over to her, "Waiting on what exactly?" "My watchdog." She told him nonchalantly.

"Eh? What's that Rachel?" He scratched his head in confusion. She smiled lightly. Eddie blushed from seeing her face light up so suddenly, "Its like a bodyguard, a protector." She held her hands to her chest. Rachel had really grown to respect this boy, he seemed to keep her company and she hadn't been as scared of her sensei now ever since Zack was around.

"You.. have a protector? But why? I could be that for you Rachel.. maybe even more-!" He firmly admitted to her, Eddie kneeled infront of Rachel. "Rachel.. please forget about that protector you have now. I doubt he cares about you like I do." He held her hand closer to his face and gazed into her eyes , "Who is this watchdog of yours anyway?" He tilted his head.

"I..it's.." Rachel looked into his light emerald green eyes, she could see his determination.. But.. it was proven to her already that it had to be Zack for the job. Deep within her she just couldn't see it being anyone else. She continued,

"It's.."

Isaac turn the corner and in the distance seen a ginger headed boy kneeling down gazing at Ray. They were both looking at each other. What the fuck... Zack felt something in his chest. It was disgust but a stronger distaste for the boy with Rachel.. Who the fuck does this shithead think he is?! He grumbled to himself and clutched his fist.

He glared cooly as he walked over to them.

"It's who Rachel? Who's your watchdog?" Eddie asked her.

"It's me."

Rachel and Eddie swiftly turned their heads to look upward at the tall boy standing beside them. Eddie stood up and glared at Zack. "But.. why?! You obiviously aren't her type!" He bitterly growled in envy. "I don't think yer the one who gets to decide that brat, " he scoffed, "Aren't are too short to be a cocky little shit?"