❝her watchdog.❞

Prologue - 1/3

"..Be my watchdog."
She calmy plead with those ocean blue saucers meeting the gaze of the boy 30 cm taller than her.

....huh?!

Part 1 - Her Watchdog.

The school bell's ring echoed— A signal all students on campus should be in class. But this student in particular,

"Tch. That bell is so damn annoying." The boy yawned.

Isaac Foster was that student. And he never cared to show up on time or even at all. He kneeled down and rested his bat over his shoulders. He pulled down his brown hoodie to hide the sun's rays on his bandaged face and jet-black hair.

" . . . Sigh." It was so boring but by this point he had gotten used to it. He was a no good delinquent and spent his school hours to himself. Sometimes though, he wondered why he even showed and didn't just ditch altogether. He was lonely. Nobody spoke to him, or even batted an eye at him. He was the most feared guy on campus— Oddly enough, he liked it that way.

The girl with long golden locks strolled down the outskirts of the school in her uniform. She too was skipping.

Rachel Gardner. A silent yet rebellious girl. She gave off the vibe of an innocent goody-two shoes who'd never do wrong or even do such things as skip class. But she took advantage of that and her intelligence.  Missing class was no big deal when she could easily pass all her exams. She did as she wanted. But today—
She had wanted something. A request.

Who better to ask than the guy she had a feeling would do it best.

"Foster..."

She actually didn't know him or even cared to. This would be the first time ever seeing him. But even with his horrible reputation...The girl was bold.

Did she have a death wish? There was no way a guy like this would consider. Isaac Foster wasn't just a guy you could walk up to and expect him to hold a conversation. He's  threatening and certainly this girl wasn't an exception.

Rachel had researched about him while sneaking into student records. She had an idea of where'd he be —A delinquent would be.

She glanced around the corner,  there it was. The dumpsters. She didnt understand why anyone would want to be by such a bad stench but her shoes tapped getting closer.

"So much..garbage.." There were soda cans scattered everywhere and a few chip bags. "What a mess.." She thought in a bit of disgust. This guy had better been worth it for her to see how untidy he must be. Gross.

Isaac was sitting down still and shot up from the sounds he heared. They were foot steps. Foster readied his bat and stood up to catch the person by his turf.

Skkrtt.. A soda can was lightly kicked in his sight.

The footsteps grew louder as they came gradually closer. He smirked, he couldn't wait to see the look on this persons face when he startles them.

Step. Step. Step. They came to a stop.

He stared down and gave a menacing glare. "Who the fuck.." It was a short girl with blonde hair that went down her back wearing a long pleated blue skirt that suited her quite nicely. She was a cutie.

watchdog  ➼  zackray 《Yankee Gakuen AU》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara