032

Lucia kicked and screamed for help only earning a hard slap to the face that stunned her. Tears began to form in her eyes as Schneizel began to undo her robe,revealing herself to him. She cringed as his eyes wondered her body as he right hand gripped onto one of her firm breasts squeezing hard as he whispered"I've always wanted to touch you like this,Lucia. I only wished you were a bit more willing."He told her before continuing to massage her breast while Lucia bit back a scream. The feeling of Schneizel touching her was enough to make her skin crawl. She just felt dirty and disgusted.

Before Lucia could blink Schneizel already had taken off his pants revealing himself to her. Ordering her to touch it. Lucia shook her head as he roughly grabbed a fist full of hair making her yelp. Once again ordering her,and this time to avoid pain she complied. Schneizel released a low groan as Lucia gripped onto his warm appendage moving her hand slowly. She looked away gritting her teeth while fighting back tears. Soon feeling the member beginning to increase in length. Automatically she knew what would happen next. Lucia quickly punched Schneizel in the jewels he released a loud schriek as Lucia hastened to her feet as she ran to the stairs. In an attempt to escape only earning herself a rough shove to the ground hitting her head on the steps. A large gash on her for head began to pull with blood as Schneizel took the oppurtunity to help himself.

Lucia pleaded with the enraged man begging for forgiveness as he held his still hard member at her opening. "After the stunt you just pulled? I think not." He said before shoving his length into Lucia. She screamed in pain feeling as if her body was splitting in half. Lucia held back tears as she felt Schneizel force himself deeper into Lucia as she released a loud cry. Begging for someone,anyone to help her. To save her. Schneizel smirked as he found his rhythm telling Lucia that no one would save her,no would dare to."Now that you are mine in body, you are nothing but trash in this world." He told her with a smirk before digging himself deeper into Lucia as she gritted her teeth. She hated this.

The feeling of her body roughly being ripped apart and violated by the person she hated the most in this world. Lucia had always imagined her first time with the person she really loved. Someone like...like Lelouch....did she want Lelouch to be her first? She knew Lucia had feelings for Lelouch? Lucia blinked away her tears as she bit her bottom lip. She wanted to forget,she wanted to forget this horrible feeling. If she could she would block this from her mind. And this is what she wanted to do. She wanted to forget it,and she willed herself to.

Lucia could still feel Schneizel pushing himself deeper into her,moaning her name. But slowly it didn't really seem to matter,she soon felt as if she was fading into the background. And nothing he did really mattered anymore. It was painful and it hurt yes,but right now all she wanted was to forget she was even there. Schneizel ordered her to moan his name,to pretend she was enjoying it. But she would not. She ignored his words,silently refusing as she felt him quiver inside of her before pulling away. Leaving Lucia bare on the ground her eyes staring at the ceiling aimlessly. Schneizel smirked putting on his pants before whispering"This has only just begun,get ready for your daily dose of me Lucia. You will fall for me weather you like it or not."He told her before walking away as a single tear rolled down Lucia's cheek. Try as she may she couldn't fully block out the traumatizing event. Or the pain that was forcused between her legs. She quietly curled up in a ball allowing more tears to spill.

A week had passed since Lucia's traumatic experience with Schneizel and he was indeed right. It had only just begun. Every day at least 5 times a day Lucia was fully exploited by Schneizel and every time she felt a bit of her self-esteem and pride as a woman and princess slip. She was slowly breaking,like carefully crafted porcilin. When a crack formed it destroyed the entire thing. And that was Lucia. She was like a walking doll,always zoned out without a care. She would interact with Kai but that was about it. She was by allowed to speak to anyone of her friends for school let alone attend. Something about not creating a scene about the abused Princess.

And to Lucia's surprise she was getting use to then abuse. It had almost become a routine. Every day at least 2 she was called to Schneizel's room,where she was ordered to strip. And when she did to avoid being hit he would have her way with her. And she....would just lay there. Waiting for it to end. It was an endless cycle and she was getting tired of it. Bags now formed under her eyes, while her once flawless skin was covered from head to toe in bruises. She was a mess. Eveeyrime she looked into the mirror she would shudder. Lucia knew that she was no longer the confident woman she once was. She was far from it. She was now just a toy for Schneizel's pleasure. And she hated it.