Chapter 9 - She was sounding real

Start from the beginning

"You are coming with me. Get in the car and take us to the Adventure park." I demanded. They nodded and with that, we left for the park.

***

The car ride was anything but silent to the park. Kendall wanted to play I spy and tell us stories of every random thing that she saw. She giggled and laughed, causing all the guards to awe at the young girl. Axel, however, just stared at her.

After 40 long minutes of singing and laughing, we had finally arrived at the park. It was a sight to see. The park grounds were spotless, as if somebody was constantly picking up every little speck of dust. In front of the abnormally large amusement park was a small little building. I am guessing that, that was the office.

Before any of us had time to process what was happening, Kendall shot across the parking lot, pushing guards out of her way, and ran towards the small front office. She narrowly missed all the cars and people and barged into the pocket-sized building. We all jumped out of the car and ran after Kendall.

"My guards, stand outside and watch the perimeter." I yelled and entered after the others.

***

When I entered, I could barely see a thing as the guards were surrounding something on the floor. I pushed through the guards who were all staring at the figures huddled on the floor.

I looked down and saw something that I never thought I would see, Kendall hugging someone other than Axel. I have a firm belief that this person hugging Kendall is the famous Ally. 

"I never expected to see this happen in my entire life, yet here it is happening in front of my own two eyes." I said with amusement laced through my words. Ally stood up and looked up at me with disbelief entwined in her jade coloured eyes. When she didn't say anything, I thought it might be a decent idea to introduce myself.

"Hello. I am Silas Theodore Montgomery. King of Spain. You must be the famous Ally." I introduced as she continued to stare. It did not take long for her to snap out of her trance.

"Uh, King Silas, what can I help you with?" She asked as she bowed. She has respect for me. Interesting. She was shy as well as smart and good with kids. She also had quite a lot of respect and ambition for others.

"Please, just call me Silas." I responded.

"Right, yes, sure, okay." She stumbled. There she goes with being shy. She seems so innocent. 

"You are quiet cute Ally." I said before I could process what I said. Why I called her cute, I have no idea. She was Cute, shy, respectful, smart and good with people. However, I could not just assume things by reading her file and heeding the words of others. Until I knew her, she was the same as every other girl. Maybe she was just pretending to fool us all?

"Oh-ah thank you" She stuttered again whilst rubbing the nape of her neck, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. She zoned out seconds after, not responding to my calls so I flashed my hand across her vision. She snapped out of her little trace when I placed my hands on her crimson red cheeks. She leaned into my touch, which I still think she did not realise until Jason spoke.

"Can you stop flirting please? We would like to go back to the flying fox." Ally giggled whilst looking around my large figure and then turned away.

"Of course. Let's just get you all signed in and then we can go and get the harnesses." She said as she picked up a dirty brown clipboard and black pen.

"Okay, so which of you is joining us this time?" She asked looking up from the clipboard. All hands shot up and she began to write them down. When nobody was looking, I leaned down and whispered in her ear-

"-Don't forget about me gatita." I whispered huskily in her ear. I waited for her to turn around and kiss me like all the women did with me, but nothing came. Instead she wrote down my name in her cursive handwriting and showed us where to go.

She did not react to me like all the other women did. I guess I will have to test her some more.

***

When we finished all the courses, we started to head back to the office. I smiled as I looked over at Axel who was smiling and laughing with Kendall and Ally. The first time I have seen him genuinely laughing in years. It was refreshing.

We all entered the office building still laughing at everything. I was not laughing as much, I was too busy trying to figure Ally out. I made Alejandro flirt with her and myself get protective. Usually girls swoon, however Ally just got confused and pulled away.

"Okay and that is all of the paperwork done for you guys." Ally said catching our attention

"Thank you Ally for showing me-us, us around the park." I stuttered. Another test that Ally did not swoon at. This was showing good signs

"No problem Silas." She said with a smile. Adorable. 

"Right, so where do we pay?" I asked

"Oh no, you guys can go for free, I'll just take out my next pay and put it back." She said with a smile, placing the clipboard down.

"Ally, that is awfully kind of you, but where do I pay?"

"It's fine Silas. I've got it."

"Ally wh-"

"No. You are not paying. That is finale." She interrupted me. Usually girls would make me pay, yet she was willing to give up her pay check to pay for us. I guess it is time for the final test.

"Everyone wait in the car!" I boomed. The guards all left and dragged a confused Kendall and Axel to the car. Without a second thought, I walked towards Ally until she was pressed up to the desk. Her body pressed against mine Nothing. She did nothing. She did not try to kiss me and touch me. She just stood there looking at me.

"Uh- what are you doing?" Ally asked me in a small voice.

"Nothing. Here is the money. Before you say anything, it is a Royal order to take that money." I said in a stern voice, stepping away from her. She passed all the tests that I could give her. I guess she was real after all.

Damn that took awhile. anyway I have news.
*takes deep breath*
WE HAVE REACHED NUMBER 1 IN 2 CATEGORIES.
Thank you all so much.

What did you think of this chapter?
Interesting twist don't Cha think?

~Eloise❤️