THANK YOU!

Hi readers, Natasha Carmen here! Thanks for reading my story 'Just Like That'! Finished on April 14th, 2020.

I appreciate all the love and support. Your comments and adding it to your lists and such really made my day(s)!

I really enjoy the feedback I've received and the overwhelming genuine response this story has gotten.

Shoutout to:
Hey_Hugh
beautifulbliss26
beautifulpoetic_
AnimeChanKawaii2016
StrawberryKiwi7
Geegervy
619widow
@SandraCoronado9
@windie0907
@rahel345
sar22411
@PrincessMadelineRae

Sorry if I missed anyone!!!

If you're mentioned it's because I see you in my notifications every update, you never miss a beat so thank you and thank you especially to those who have been with me since the beginning! I'm very grateful for all the reads, the feedback, the comments, all who've added this story to their lists and so on!!

I could go on and on about how grateful I am but really I'm going to stop now before I just babble and say nonsense lol but thank you all so much I love you and please continue to support me as all of you have mine so just message me or comment your works and I'll be sure to check them out!

🖤🖤🖤

A STATEMENT:

I'm torn as to whether or not this is considered "Escapist fantasy" because while it is fantasy in the way that it's exaggerated and has few ideas that aren't particularly real, in the same token, the story has relatable characters, relationships, and plots. I intended for this to be left up for interpretation because I believe readers will bring their own perspective and make decisions on the theme themselves, anyway. Now, there's a lot of talk about the relationship between the main characters being "toxic". I do not glamorize toxicity, I simply wrote based on a ton of factors but mostly this is what I know, see, and feel the characters would do/say. I will not share my opinion on whether I think they're toxic or not, or if that was the goal (it wasn't the goal.) I do not mean for anyone to read this story and think this is what romance is because I'm no expert and this is fiction. I have zero experience in the field of love, romance, and sex so it would be insane for anyone to view this and take anything serious away from it. Though, you do as you wish. I just don't wish for anyone to believe this is how relationships in the real world work and get their hopes up. A lot of this is mockery, too, I play at a lot of Hollywood and successful cliche Wattpad book tropes -- to the rich characters (or not rich but well off and comfortable), great sex (or not so great), extreme (or heightened, face-paced) circumstances to name a few. I may not be an experienced writer but I tackled this with a more producer and director way, seeing this as a movie since I'm big into that. So, nothing in this is done without a reason on purpose that I see fit and makes sense to me.