Chapter 2: Reborn (2)

Gaps Huff Huff Huff

In the pure white elegant warm room, heavy breathing can be heard as the silver-eyed Young man sitting at the top of the King size bed took a deep breath.

The room is clearly warm but the young man's forehead is covered in beads of sweat that seem like he runs for a hundred miles. It took for a couple of minutes before the young man stopped breathing deeply as he starts to relax his breathing, as those silver eyes scanned his surrounding in confusion.

The young man with silver eyes turn his head around slightly as he felt some pain in his head, so he closed his eyes again. But a few seconds later, he opens his eyes wide with a shocked expression as he ignores the headache of his head.

When he closed his eyes earlier, a bloody rotten face suddenly appeared in his mind and it shocked him badly that he immediately opens his eyes. The Young man took a deep breath again as his headache starts to worsen. And while he bears the pain of his headache, more Images flashes in his mind.

The young man cannot help but bite his lips in pain as he muffled his pain groan. A few minutes later, the young man sighs as he sat weakly at the king-size bed as he sweated more. Then the silver-eyed young man slowly stiffened as he looks at his surrounding for the second time.

His gaze slowly became blank as he saw the familiar yet unfamiliar surroundings of his. The extremely luxurious room has only two colors; white & beige. There are also different types of medical equipment beside his bed and some are attached at the back of his hands and some other parts of his body.

The Young Man yanked out the medical apparatuses that were attached to his body, once taking everything off, he moves his legs that are covered in the comforter as he wants to get out of the bed but he immediately stopped as he hissed in pain.

He felt pain in his right leg as if his leg has been smashed and as if there were thousands of ants crawling and biting his leg! The Young Man raised his hand as he immediately but carefully removes the comforter as he saw his right leg which was covered in cast and bandages. 

His left leg is also covered in bandages but he cannot feel anything other than being numb. His upper body also ached which is almost intolerable and he even still felt some dizziness.

Suddenly the door open and not even three seconds passed when a woman's excited voice rang out in the room.

"Ahh, You're awake..."

The woman immediately approached the young man in bed as her hand push the red button on the table beside the bed.

After hearing that voice, Wei Zhi Yin immediately close his eyes and did not even bother to look at the woman as he calms his breathing before opening his eyes again. But those silver irises are not present anymore as it changes into black when he opens his eyes again.

"Young Master Wei, please stop moving, and let's wait for the doctors. They're on their way already. Is there anything Young Master want?" - The nurse said as she cannot help but get excited.

"Shut.Up." - Wei Zhi Yin coldly said.

The nurse immediately shut up as she stood at the side of the bed, waiting for the instructions of the young man.

Although she wants to check his vitals, she cannot do that as all of them already received ordered that no one can touch the young man except for the medical team brought by doctor Yun. She only came here to check the patient if he was awake or what, as it was her job to check the young man every hour.