Chapter 1: Reborn (1)

Start from the beginning

Although the doctors want to go in the observer room to watch the operating room to witness the techniques of the famous and well recognize number one doctor in huxia; They will surely learn a lot by just watching him perform surgery but too bad, they cannot stay as they were all driven away by the bodyguards who just entered and stood in front of the door so they can only leave dejectedly.

"This is!" - Doctor Yun's eyes widen in shock as he saw the appearance of the silver-haired young man who is currently lying on the operating table.

The news that was released in the public said, that it was not a graved accident so they thought it was also like that. But one hour later after the news got released, The Left Prime Minister run towards him to ask for his help and he immediately understood that the accident is more serious than the news that has been reported in public.

Although before agreeing to help, he asked first his superior and he received the approval of His Majesty the Emperor to immediately save the only son of the Left Prime Minister Wei, that's why he immediately drop what he is doing and immediately flew here to D City together with his team, but he never expected to see such a heartbreaking sight!

The silver-haired sixteen years oldd young man's body was covered in different sizes of wounds from head to toe, And his breathing is very weak and shallow that it seems like, at any moment, he will cease in breathing!

The other doctors brought by Doctor Yun immediately move as they read the charts and vitals of the young man in the operation table to understand his current situation.

"Doctor Yun, The Young Patriarch has a Head injuries, His skull is lightly crack and He also has broken bones in his legs, ribs, and in his back that almost touch his spinal cord, and he even has a four-degree burn injury." - One of the doctors said with a quivering voice after checking the young man's current situation.

He cannot believe that the young man manage to survive these past hours with these heavy injuries when he is basically at his death door! The young man was a tough one to not succumb to his wounds!

After hearing the voice of one of his subordinates, Doctor Yun was pulled back in reality as he immediately approached the Young Man at the operating table and said with a serious voice, "Let's start. We cannot let anything bad happen to the successor."

~~~

Finally, The tightly closed door of the operating room opened and Doctor Yun came out while the others remained inside, arranging to transfer the silver-haired Young Patriarch to a private room.

It's been almost twenty-four hours since Doctor Yun entered the operating room and they all did their best to their abilities to treat the young man and finally, they manage to pull him out of hell's door, as they finished the operation successfully.

"Brother Yun, how's my son?" - Doctor Yun took off his mask and gloves as he looked at the approaching man in his early forties. This man is the Left Prime Minister of Edrinon, Wei Jing Guan; the father of Young Patriarch Wei Zhi Yin, who they just finished operating.

Yun Xi Lian sigh as he handed his gloves and mask to his assistant who just came out of the operation room before he turned his head to answer the question of the Left Prime Minister Wei.