《V1》The Stray // Black and White

Start from the beginning

"Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!" The heiress exclaims

"So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"

"Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy I ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him."

"Funny that you should mention Torchwick because I just found this inside." Lilly says, holding up a plastic bag with a cigar butt inside.

"That's Lampwick for ya', he can't ever seem to stop puffing on those cigars." Aracel says

"That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal."

"That's not necessarily true..." Yang mumbles

"Shut up!" Layla yells, much to everyone's surprise.

"Excuse me?!" Weiss asks, glaring at Layla.

"How dare you judge the faunus collectively like that when it's only a select few who act in that manor?! It's stereotypes like those that you're spouting out that prevent the faunus from living peacefully." Layla says

"The faunus-"

"Shut up! You're a privileged little girl who's never known the true meaning of hardship in her life. I've had enough of people like you walking all over us, if you want to talk shit, then let's go! Pull your sword out and prove that you're not just all talk!" Layla snarls, jabbing a finger in Weiss' chest.

Weiss is shocked both physically and emotionally. Klaus comes in between them and pulls Layla aside. The angered faunus, continues to spark out, until Lilly puts her hands on her shoulders. The soothing tone of her voice calming her down slightly.

"Layla, take a walk and when you've cleared your mind we'll talk. Okay?"

Klaus let's Layla go and Layla glares at the heiress, with such hatred and intensity to the point that she should be dead right where she stood. The tiger faunus walks off and Blake is stunned. She didn't expect such outburst from Layla of all people since she was mostly always composed. But given the fact that Weiss was a Schnee, the very family that Layla loathed, it all made sense. Especially considering that-

"Hey, stop that Faunus!"

As the two teams overhear the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey tail named Sun Wukong is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

"Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!" He jumps off and hits the dock running.

"You no-good stowaway!" The sailor shouts

Using his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana."Hey A no good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!" Sun says

Before he eats, one of the detectives down below throws a stone at him to get his attention.

"Hey! Get down from there this instant!" The detective says

Sun drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Teams RWBY and LLAK, he winks at an astonished Blake in slow motion before time speeds up again and he continues to be chased by the officers.