Run Rabbit... RUN

Rachel made it home to a horrendous sight. The door was unlocked but there were signs of struggle. Indicated by the broken glass as she walked in. As well flipped furniture. Her heart sank. Seeing her dad stabbing her mother in the kitchen. Right in front of her. She backed out. Running towards the drawer as she dropped Zack's bat. Taking out the gun her mother kept hidden. He had seen the corpse of Wanda she had stitched up like some taxidermy dummy.  Feeling disgusted.

"Do you think I'm crazy, Ray? Well… You're just as fucked up as me."

Rachel wasted no time as he chased her up the stairs towards her room. She pointed the gun. Ready to shoot as she hovered her finger over the trigger.

"Hey Dad? Can you become... My perfect daddy?"

She shot him several times. Watching as his corpse dropped to the floor. She worked quickly to rework the corpses of her parents into a happy couple. Stitching wide smiles on their faces. Then replacing her father's arm with a stuffed one. Since he always had a bad arm.

Once she was finished, daybreak quickly approached. She wiped the sweat from her brow. Getting up to wash the blood off her body as well. Stepping back into Zack's jacket.

She took a big whiff of it out of sheer curiosity.

It smelled of him. The scent drove her wild. She was surprised didn't really need his bat after all. Thanks to her mom's little pistol, shockingly enough.

The next morning, Zack woke up. Getting dressed and went to Rachel house, glad he got her address before she left his house the other night. He looked at it and stood at her front door. Though oddly enough, it's open a small crack.

He pushed it open fully. Taking caution in case it was a home invasion.

"Ray? You home?"

The house was dead quiet. But the lights were off.  And the morning was still dark.

Rachel picks up the bat. Unbuttoning the jacket as she panted heavily.

"Hah... Hah.~"

Zack walked further in the house walking in her living room to look around. It's covered in blood. Then looked at the couch what seems to be a corpse?

"Two corpses?" He walked closer to it, to examine it. He pinches the bridge of his nose as it stinks like unimaginable things. "Gross.. What the fuck is going on here?" Then his ears picked up the faint sound of a girl's voice. Sounding distressed.

"Is she okay?!"

She gasped as cold dented steel met her bare skin. Grinding against the handle as she licked the base of the bat.  "Mmmm~!"

She had lost her mind.

Ray had turned into an absolute, murderous, sex fiend.

"Ah~! Ahn! Mmm~!"

She was continuously rubbing the metal against her wetness. Too occupied by her own self indulgence she didn't even hear him downstairs. Sniffing his jacket all the while.

He looked at the doors of each room, standing in front of Rachel's room. Since he has no knowledge about manners or privacy, he opened the door.

"Ray, are you--"

He then cut his voice off. Seeing the strange scene unfold.

She wasn't even bothered by the fact he caught her in the act. Sitting up to greet him as if everything was perfectly normal.

"Oh, Zack! I wasn't expecting to see you until much later today."

He stared at her. He didn't know how to respond, he just stared at her. Eventually, he found his voice again. Though only for a brief moment.