Chapter 9: Meet up

After that Wednesday afternoon, Bill set out a schedule and plan for the losers; since they didn't discover much before ben's appearance. Everyone agreed at a certain time and wished goodnight as they rid on their bikes back to their houses. It was quite cold as they rode and one of the losers could've sworn it was almost unnerving like something was watching them as they passed by. Not like they would know, as every soul was inside their houses to keep warm and eat their feasts. Yet something simply felt off.

Next Thursday morning, was traveling up to be eighty degrees this day. The perfect temperature to be snooping around in a sewer. It was around seven in the morning when Bill woke up and though he was pleased to remember his plans today, he didn't have a relaxing sleep. He had a nightmare that felt so genuine that it followed him into the real world, that is, in his mind. he could've sworn the minute he woke up that midnight he could see yellow glowing eyes at the corner of his rainy window. 

After some nice breakfast gratitude to Bill's mother, it was time for him to go and meet the other losers up at the house they observed earlier. Bill regrets putting his schedule at that house as his brain placed that house as the focal point of his fantasy. Still, he knew he couldn't do anything about it as they couldn't just recall the schedule on a device, so to the Neibolt house, it was.

Bill remembered when he was riding his bike to the house about Rose. He didn't express an opinion on her to the others, but he couldn't help but not trust her. Something about Rose to Bill meant evil and something you would find in the depths of hell. Bill didn't know why he felt this way about Rose, as she was fairly nice and innocent as a little girl would be. But, that didn't stop Bill from not trusting her. As his dreams always taught him that immoral souls would always hide their devilish ways.

Meeting up with the losers, Bill could see that only Richie and Ben were missing. Beverly, Stan, Eddie, and-- speak of the devil-- Rose was there. 

"Hey, Bill." Beverly smiled as she noticed Bill strolling by. Rose looked behind her as did Stan, Eddie was already facing Bill's direction.

"W-what is R-rose doing here..?" Bill asked, trying to be nice with his awkward question.

"Beverly invited her to come with us. There like.. friends or whatever." Eddie responded. Bill looked at Beverly as she spoke up to say a question to him.

"Is it a problem? I could guide her back home if you didn't want her here." Beverly suggested. Rose looked at her in pity, as she wanted to stay.

"N-n-no i-i-it's-" Bill got interrupted by Richie in the background yelling at them as he has made his opening.

"Sup bitches!" Richie cursed on the top of his lungs. Ben was riding beside him but could not be more embarrassed. Beverly covered Rose's ears and told Richie to shush and that there are people around. Richie, of course, didn't care.

"I-it's fine.." Bill continued. Beverly looked back at Bill and simply nodded, Rose relieved as she could stay. 

Bill had plans to get to and he wasn't going to waste any more time and thanks to his friends and one little girl, they are going to help with his waste-of-a-time plan. That's what losers do, right?