Chapter 48: Rage of The Water Dragon

A/N: Life is so fucking hard :(

Your POV

W-what is this...? W-why do I feel, like I'm in a haze...? 'Focus.' W-who's there...? 'Focus F/N!" F-F/n... T-that's me... W-wait... W-where am I?! Dragon! 'There you are. Now break out of this.' I try to, but I couldn't get out, although.

You: "If I can't get out, I'll just move from within!" I target the only power I sense free from this guck. Lucy. "Hang on Lucy! I'm coming!"

Lucy POV

Lucy: "OPEN!! GATE OF THE WATER BEARER!!"

Loke: "No! You can't open 3 gates at once!"

Virgo: "Princess!!"

Lucy: "AQUARIUS!!" I fall, as she appears.

Aquarius: "You're a damn idiot."

Jackal: "Now who is this?"

Aquarius: "Just stay out of my way!" She sends a giant wave of water towards him, only for one of the demons to swim against it. "What?! He's swimming against my current?!"

Torafuzar: "Water is somewhat of my specialty!" He jumps out of the water, right in front of Aquarius.

Lucy: "Aquarius!" But, as he strikes, something else erupts from the water...

Aquarius: "You..." I look up, and see him, Neptune, holding his fin by the blade, blood dripping down his hand.

Neptune: "Hasn't anybody ever told you not to hit a lady?" He brings his fist up to his gut, and a giant geyser of water comes flying from it. "Water Dragon Geyser Fist!" I watch as he begins fighting all of them.

Jackal: "Damn this guy's tough!"

Torafuzar: "He's no ordinary wizard, we must coordinate an attack."

Jackal: "As much as I hate to say it, you're right, I've already lost to this asshole once, I ain't losing again."

Neptune: "Lucy! Aquarius! You must run now!"

Lucy: "And leave you here alone!? No way!"

Aquarius: "For once, I agree with the bimbo, it would be wrong to leave you after what you did for me."

Neptune: "I didn't give you an option! Listen! I should be able to take these 2 down, but after that, I doubt I'll be in any condition to even move. M/n, and the rest of your guild has been rendered useless by this Demon encompassing them, our only chance is to wait and stall for our ace in the hole to arrive, but they're still at least hours away. Go somewhere and hide! Right now!"

Neptune POV

I continue my fight with the 2 Demons, and that little annoying brat.

Jackal: "You seem to be running low there, Dragon Slayer."

Torafuzar: "He has weakened significantly." Damn... I-I can't keep this up much longer, one of them was fine, but 2, and that little brat would always find a way to interfere and give them an opening on me as well.

Jackal: "Let's end this." But, before they can attack, a wave of water hits them, knocking them back, I turn and see Aquarius. And Lucy, summoning, no... NO!!

Lucy: "I summon you!" NOO!! I reach out to stop her, I'll do anything, just don't break her key! But, I was too late. "GATE OF THE CELESTIAL KING!! OPEN!!" NOO!

Lucy POV

As we crash to the ground, I couldn't stop crying, s-she was gone. Aquarius.

Jackal: "HEY! The hell are you crying fo-" He's cut off when I wave of water sends him flying. I look over, and see him, Neptune, tears streaming down his face as well.