Chapter 43: The Sun Village

Lucy POV

Ahhhh...

Lucy: "These bath houses are so nice..." I say, sinking into it.

Lisanna: "I know, so relaxing..." Then, I hear something.

Levy: "Do you guys hear that?" We all nod.

Cana: "I'm sure it's just Natsu and Gray or something.

Lucy: "It can't be, they're out on a job." Then, it grows closer.

Levy: "Uh, guys, it's getting louder."

Lisanna: "I'm sure it's just some of the guys, right?"

Mira: "No, that's a lot of magical energy, and I recognize one of the powers."

Cana: "M/n?" Then, the screen wall shatters as something, no, somebody flies through it, landing in the middle of the hot springs. Then there's steps leading towards us through the smoke. And he was wearing nothing but a pale blue towel around his waist.

Neptune: "Is that the best you've got M/n?" Huh? Then, M/n pops up from the water.

You: "What am I supposed to do when you have an infinite supply of water?!" Then he jumps up at him, only for a wave to knock him aside.

Neptune: "Weak bro." M/n growls and stands, but his towel had fallen, and he was now completely out of the water...

Mira: "Oh my." She says blushing.

Cana: "I know, right? Way bigger than you'd expect."

Lucy: "She wasn't referring to that!" I scream at her.

Cana: "Oh yea, then why is everybody staring?"

Neptune: "Oh god dude..." He says scratching his head.

You: "What? You chickening out?!" Neptune sighs, and gestures to us. "Oh, sorry ladies. We didn't mean any harm." Then, Neptune gestures to him. "Wha-" he looks down, and realizes it. Then looks to us, and a light bulb appears over his head. "Oooohhhhh..." Then, the realization hits. "OH." His face becomes flushed red. "Uh... sorry, didn't mean to flash you girls."

Cana: "Man, Erza's one lucky gal, but the recovery time is a day or 2."

Lucy: "Again! Not the time!"

Cana: "What, I'm just congratulating Erza. He's a catch, you gotta look at the features." She says holding her hand out towards him. He looks at us with a stupid smile and waves. "Face, I'd say an 8." M/n shrugs and nods. "Body, definitely a 10, maybe a 9 if you don't like the scars, but I think that's hot, so we'll go 10." M/n hides his scars and shies away. "Intelligence, he has his ups and downs, we'll go 6, but it could be an 8 on a good day." He smiles and gives 2 thumbs up. "He can make anybody laugh, so humor has gotta be a 9. Money, well, I've seen the outside of his house, and would love to see the inside sometime by the way." She says winking at him. "So money's a 10." He was now sitting on a rock, nodding at what she said. "Strength, probably a 20." He smirks and nods.

You: "Ye."

Cana: "And then, size, well it's pretty obvious, it's right there." He looks down, realizing he never did cover up, and sprints out, coming back with a towel on.

You: "Thanks for boosting my confidence Cana, Now I'm taking you down!" He says charging Neptune, he dodges the first wave, and lands a punch to Neptune's gut, only for a wave of boiling water to send him flying. I sigh and sink back down into the water.

Lucy: "This day has been too much already..."

Your POV

I was just relaxing at the bar when Mira says we got a new special job request.