Chapter 21: Focux

Your POV

I wake up as Erza does, but as usual, she gets up right away while I end up lying there for another hour or so. I finally get up and change, then walk downstairs to eat. I see Wendy sitting on the porch talking to Carla.

You: "Hey guys." I say yawning as I walk into the kitchen.

Wendy: "Oh! Hi M/n!" She says smiling at me.

You: "Did you two eat already?" They both nod. I grab some cheese sticks and walk out, not wanting to keep them waiting. When we all arrive at the guild though, I see Erza spinning Natsu around in a dress. "Huh?" I say completely confused by the situation.

Lucy: "Oh! Hey M/n! We're all practicing our ballroom dancing for our upcoming mission! Wanna joi- HEY!" She screams at me as I jump up onto the roof of the guild. "Were you even listening to me?"

You: "Yea yea, dancing for a job, sounds fantastic!" I say rolling my eyes and turning my head to her. "Do I look like the dancing type to you?"

Lucy: "Well considering how you were with women in your past! I just assumed you would be!"

You: "I don't know how to ballroom dance, the only kind I ever learned was when she's in front of me and her bu-"

Lucy: "Ok! I get it!" She screams waving her hands out for me to stop. I shrug and return my gaze to the sky.

Erza: "M/n! Come dance at once!" I groan and roll away from them.

Lucy POV

Everybody begins panicking when they see Erza's face, it was one of the scariest things I've ever seen. But then, she begins laughing maniacally, rubbing her hands together in the process.

Erza POV

I walk over to Mira and begin to ask her about an old reward I had received from bingo a while back.

Erza: "Do you still have those two rings?" Mira smiles and nods.

Mira: "The rings of subjugation? Sure do! Wait... are you going to use it on him?" I smile deviously and nod.

Erza: "Yes, then he will stop acting like such a prick all the time." She walks into the guild, and returns a few minutes later with 2 purple rings, one with a small purple diamond, the other without. I put the one with the diamond on my right pointer finger, then quietly creep up on M/n, who was sound asleep on the roof of the guild. I silently slide the other ring onto his right pointer finger. Then I jump down, laughing to myself.

Mira: "Erza, are you sure you should do this? It might make him mad." I nod, and snap my fingers. I hear him crash through the ceiling onto the ground.

You: "What The Hell?!" Then the doors of the guild fly off. "Why Do I Have This Ring On?! And Why Can't I Get It Off!? I! Want! Answers!" Then he looks at me, and charges me when I show him the ring on my finger. I snap my fingers again, and he crashes to the ground. "What The Hell Is Going On?!" He screams as he pushes himself back up.

Erza: "I little trickery I happen to have waiting for just this moment."

You: "ERZA!!" He gets up and reaches out for my hand with the ring, but right before he reaches it I snap my fingers again, and he goes crashing to the ground. "DAMNIT ERZA! This Isn't Funny!" Then there's an explosion, and I see my ring disappear.

Erza: "Huh? Where'd the ring go." I see a shadow on the ground, and look up, to see an odd man sitting up there.

???: "Damn, this is just too easy."