41 🚫🚫🚫

It was getting messy.

The kisses he planted on my lips were lustful. His hands travelled over my body. He brought me closer from my waist making me sit on his lower body.

"Princess..." He groaned as soon as I sat on his... yeah, cock. Not to say much but I was as horny as him. His hands held my ass and slowly grinded on him.

"Hold on." He hissed. He took of my shirt and planted some kisses on my neck and collarbone. He slowly went up my neck and sucked on my ear soft, his hot breath hitting my ear and shoulder arousing me even more.

He paused and looked up to me. He was asking for permission. Telepathy you know...

My upper body was now fully exposed to him, he licked his bottom lips as soon as he saw me. I held the hem of his shirt and pulled it off.

God, that toned abs...

No wonder people fantasize about him. He's so damn hot.

His hands cupped my cheeks soft as he gently smiled, "I've never been this soft doing this..."

He attacked back my boobs. Letting kisses and bites on me. I was now only with a piece of black panty.

"Babe, are you sure you want-..."

"Hurry I can't wait Yuta !" I begged him as I unbuckled his belt, him on top off me.

He unzipped his pants and took it off. The glory under the boxer... He slowly pulled it off and held my hands above my head biting his lips. He loved seeing how messy and whiny I was just by his little touches oulalala, sorry.

He slowly grinded his dick on my clothed surface. It felt so damn good.

"How's my baby feeling ?" He asked smirking.

"Yuta..." I breathed out begging for more, "Baby please..."

He nodded hearing what he wanted, "I'll give my baby what she wants." He kissed my lips softly and let go of my hands, "I'll try  not to hurt you."

Trying to be careful and gentle not to hurt me was so sweet, but nono. Not in this kind of situation Nakamoto.

I nodded fast as he opened my legs. He pushed aside my underwear having a full view of what he's been waiting to see.

He slowly pushed his body while I slowly was trying to get use to it. He pulled my legs nearer to him and fully pushed it in.

"Baby, look at me." He asked me knowing I was hurt a little. He slowly hovered on top of me his arms holding my legs. "I'll be gentle."

He asked me to hug him as he spread it wide to give him more access. I arched my back and moaned in his ears several times.

He went in and out in a very slow movement. Slow sex gave him more pleasure. He did moan, damn hot.

His back was now half filled with scratches. He liked much me digging my nails there.

"Faster..." I begged a few minutes later as he immediately obeyed. Sound of skin slapping echoed.

"Ugh..." He groaned loud. His hands let go of my leg and went to my boobs cupping it enough to make me scream a little.

He moved faster again. Every deep thrust was good, sounding so amazing. The thighness of my walls gave him chills.

He smirked pressing his thumb on my clit. I moaned and arched my back as he enjoyed my messy reaction to his touch. I tried to push it away, it was too much pleasure.

"Y-yuta I...." I stuttered.

He pressed my clit harder, "Can't handle all of this, baby?" Damn...

He slowly pulled out of me as I breathed heavy under him.

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me closer. He put me on top and looked at me, putting his dick right into me and moving my long ass hair to the side, too disturbing.

He grabbed my ass as I threw my head back, "Bounce." He ordered. I started move with his help.

He's ruined, the way he was getting crazy from hearing my moans and my ass slapping his thighs...

"I'm so close..." He helped me move faster on him as I cried out of pleasure.

"Fuck." He groaned loud as he pulled his dick out cumming on my body. He looked down on me all waisted and messy, panting as my chest raised up and went back down.

"I love you." He kissed me gently on the lips, "I love your moans for me." He kissed again, "No one beside me can have you like this." He lifted me up as I hugged him.

"Shower ?" He offered and I accepted.

■■■■

Here's yall smuuut that I've been struggling so much to write. I'm a soft stan istg.Don't ask me about condoms and stuff cz I think that just ruins the mood of the smut...

Last but not least, I need your help to finish this book my friends <33 so if any of yall have any suggestions just comment !