16

"Taeyong hyung did you see my phone ? I'm not finding it anywhere

"Taeyong hyung did you see my phone ? I'm not finding it anywhere..." He opened the drawers searching for his stolen phone.

The red haired boy shrugged his shoulders, "Ehm no..." He stood up and left the room, leaving Yuta with Jaehyun and Doyoung who were nervously throwing glances at each other.

"I think I might have left it in Jungwoo's room." Yuta rubbed his neck in annoyance."I'll just check there."

He dragged himself toward the door but Jaehyun popped out in front of him, "DON'T !" He loudly dropped making his brother flinch, "You can't go there because... I..."

"We need you to get some groceries !" Doyoung stumbled making his way toward them, "Taeyong finished the oil, the milk, the popcorn, the ice cream, the teddy bears jelly and-"

"Ok ok" Yuta smiled at his brother's nervousness, "I'll go since I've nothing left to do."

The two others sighs in relief and handed him the adress of the specific store , "Here, go there they have good quality stuff" Doyoung nodded his head in agreement.

Yuta made a confused face and looked up at them, "Isn't it too far ? I just saw a new convenience store at the corner of the road."

"NO !" Yuta flinched again at Jaehyun's reply, "I mean, just go where we told you." He quickly took a random jacket and put it on the silver haired boy, pushing him toward the door.

"See ya later !" The two waved at him after closing the door. They sighs in relief and leaned against the door.

"Okay, we did it."

■■■■■■■■■■■
Meanwhile

me: Winwin I really need to talk to you

winwin: Winwin ?

me: oh no I'm fine don't worry, I'm just worrying about yuta

winwin: ooooooooooh ;)

me: I don't like the winking face

winwin: Yuta out, buy food

me: oh it's ok he must be busy

me: thank you for telling me

winwin: talk talk 👦👩 ?

me: no we didn't text today, jungwoo and Ten have his phone so he can't receive my texts

winwin: OH ME MAYBE KNOW WHAT GOING ON

me: what's going on???

winwin: me can't tell nct secret

me: oh nvm ty winwin ❤

winwin: shit

me: is it welcome in your language ?

winwin: welcome