36

"Do you think I would be that mean ?" She
asked him laughing her ass out at his confused face.

"Yes !! I thought you were going through some shit ." He replied, "what do you want me to do."

"I am going through shit but not that kind of shit." She stopped laughing and placed her hands on his shoulders, "You're such a good person, honestly."

"I know, and I knew it was a prank." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Noo ! You had no clue man" She chuckled earning one of his iconic smiles.

It was past midnight, Yuta volunteered to cook something but when he came back in the room he found her asleep. He exhales putting the food on her nightstand and sitting next to her. He smiles softly as he caressed her cheeks with his fingers, his eyes scanning her features.

It was too much for him, she was too much for him to control. He leans down, as his lips finally came in touch with her warm forehead, placing a gentle kiss there.

"Yuta..."She mumbled in her sleep, opening her eyes, "are you going somewhere ?" She asked him when she noticed him wearing his leather jacket.

"I have to go, I'll see you maybe during the week."

"Doyoung said you would stay over..." She said sotto voce, "Thank you for everything."

~~~
7am

"Morning." A manly voice echoed in the kitchen as soon as she entered. She jumps slightly finding another one of them cooking what seems like an omelette and bacon.

"Hi..." She greets awkwardly, "What are you doing here ? And how did you manage to get in here ?" She asks him admiring his work as she sits around the counter.

"Yuta gave me the keys, he was busy so I replaced him this morning." He shows his dimples as he walks closer to her.

"Are you feeling better ?" She flinches when he presses his palm on her forehead. She nods but he's not buying it.

"You're going to University ?"He furrowed his eyebrows, "You're not that warm just drink this tea you'll get better." Doyoung's freaking tea again she thought...

"I really don't need it, Jaehyun." She gently refused.

She got suprised when he didn't force her to drink it like the other two did, "Are you sure you don't need anything?"

"I'm fine really." She smiles appreciating what he has been done for her.

"I'll go now." He said washing his hands, "I've a long schedule for today, but text me if you need anything."

"Sure."

~~~

6pm

Unknown added you

Unknown
hi do you know
me ? cz I know you

Eriin
I really don't

Unknown
I'm a prince

Eriin
... ok ?

Unknown
Shut your ugly ass
mouth miststück

Eriin
Is this a joke ?

Unknown
sorry a friend
of mine just choked
me and took my
phone hahaha nothing
to worry about

Eriin
first of all