Moving out

Marcus POV
I was finally able to retire from the military for good. We went back to the click house. Elliott told us he was moving to Perth. Cray and bazza told us they where going to Melbourne. And Lannan told us he was moving into an apartment with his sister. So me and kath where at the house alone.

Marcus POV
Since kath was doing vlogs I finally did a face reveal. I started my own vlog channel I named it prestige moments.

Me and kath where sitting on the couch playing a game in the lounge room. I died so I laid down on the couch and put my head on her lap.
"Marcus you can't go to sleep you have to cook" She said. "Let's do a cooking stream" I said. "Ok" she said. We walked over to the kitchen and started stream. "Kath What we cooking?" I asked. "I don't know" she said. "What about pizza" I said. "Yeah we can cook that" she said. We cooked pizza. And went to bed. The next day we woke up at the same time. "Marcus I'm hungry" she said. I picked her up and brought her to the kitchen. I cooked some food and we ate. After that she went down to stream. I decided to go get all the boxes from the storage room. I got some and went to the bottom and started to stack them I got more and stacked them. Eventually I got to the top of the staircase. Kath finished streaming and came to the top floor. "Marcus can I knock it down?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. She knocked it down some they went everywhere.

Ok well I finished listening to the last nirvana album so yeah.

That guy named h