How did we get here

No pov the message read meet me at this location MARCUS. So Marcus went.

Marcus POV
I arrived at the location and there was another 10 unarmed men. I used a lead pipe to take them out. "Marcus" a voice shouts. I look around to seen kath.

Kath pov
"Ok ready to go home?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. We got into the car. "Congrats you passed" I said. "What did I pass?" He asked. "I wanted to see how far you would go for me" I said. "Kath I have already be to war.  I don't want to do something like this if I don't have to" he said. "Let's pretend it never happened. And btw the boys knew about it" I said. We drove back home.

The next day
Marcus POV
Kath was making a video and I wanted to annoy her. I walked in her recording room. I stood behind her chair. Every time she got a kill I would kiss her neck. "Marcus what are you doing?" She asked. "I don't know" I said. "Well great now you can do a video with me" she said. "Ok What we doing?" I asked. "I don't know. I will just play the game and you do something" she said as she loaded into the lobby. I was still behind her chair so I had a great idea. I would tickle her after every kill. She only got two kills. "Lets play rocket league" she said. We played rocket league and made a video. Then we went to bed. I woke up before kath and went to make breakfast. I got a call from the commander. Then Lannan walked in i pug it on speaking phone.

M. "Yes sir"
Com. "We need you"
M. "For what sir"
Com. "A new leader has rose to power"
M. "Sir I can't and why do you need me. Can't you just get seal team six"
Com. "The Americans do not want to go to war again and you are the best thing we got"
M. "I would but I can't leave kath"
Com. "We where hoping she could come with you"
M. "I will ask her if she agrees then I will go"

I went to ask kath

L. "Sir I will go to If you want"
Com. "Yes we would like for you to come"
M. "Well I guess we are going"

No POV
Time skip one month later. Lannan Marcus and kath where ready. They had been at the base for three weeks. Kath had learned everything. Marcus was secretly given permission to kill himself if kath dies. Anyways they where at the capital.

Marcus POV
"Marcus how we going to get in?" Kath asked.
"Well there is one guard and that's how you we get us in" I said.  "That won't work" kath said.
"That is why you do research on your enemies. They will most likely ignore you" Lannan said. "Ok" kath said before walking towards the guard. He let her through and didn't question. She walked a little bit the turned around and slit his throat. "Damn that's hot" I said to Lannan. "Yeah it is" Lannan said. "Ok let's go" I said. We got in. We found a hiding spot. "Ok kath you need to get us a place to stay" I said.
"We need a hotel" Lannan said. "Ok come with me" she said. The hotel wasn't far we walked. We walked in. "Ma'am who are these men?" the receptionist asked. "They are my body guards" kath said. And we got a room. We waited to the night. We went on the roof. Lannan took photos and sent them to hq. After hq received the photos we where told to find the important buildings. The next day we went out to scout. We found where the wall was the weakest where the guards and soldiers slept where the guns where and more. We sent the info back to hq. We where told to stay there for a week and then the troops would arrive.

Time skip

Marcus POV
After a week the troops where ready. They stormed and broke through all the enemies rushed to the breach. So we went to the leader's building. I didn't have to do much when we got to the level the leader was on. "I got this. Marcus open the door" kath said. So I did. I watched her walk to his room. 30 seconds later kath got him out of his room. I got my gun and got ready to shoot. "Bro what are you doing she looks so hot when she kicks ass" Lannan said to me. "Yeah you're right she dose look hot when she kicks ass. I could watch this all day" I said to Lannan. That's when the leader picked her up and threw her. She ran up to him kneed him in the balls then in the face bashing his skull in killing him instantly. "Marcus stop drooling" kath said. "I'm not I'm just staring" I said. "Just like when we met" kath said. "Hey lovebirds we still got to put up the flag" Lannan said. We went to the top and put up the flag. Mission complete.

The end....................of the day I'm making this chapter longer cause I still have to listen to the last nirvana album.