Back to normal

Ok so I was going to try to make it to where Marcus and kath had a kid but I couldn't come up with an action story with that so yeah. Anyways in the end of click in the military Marcus and kath go on a honeymoon. I know some of you think that the end said that kath got pregnant but that never happened. For real go look at the end of click in the military it just says Marcus and kath went on a honeymoon.

No POV
Kath is streaming JUST CAUSE 4 with Marcus

Marcus POV
"Marcus come play just cause 4" kath said. "Ok" I replied I followed back her back to her streaming room. I sat in her chair and she sat in my lap. Of course chat began spamming the fruit aww emote. "Ok so you have to open the map and find a base to take out" she said. "Ok so I pick the base in arena" I said. "Now you have to get there" she said. "I need a car" i said. "Just call one in" she said. So I called one in "Ok so what I do now?" I asked. "Kill" She said. "I have done that before" I said. And I took over the base. "That was easy" I said. "Now let's do something that I'm good at" she said. "Is it being beautiful?" I asked. "No we are dancing!" She yelled. "I'm not twerking" I said. "They don't have that dance in just dance 20 22" she said. "Ok then I guess I'll try to dance" I said. After we finished I actually did ok. "Ok we have to go eat" kath said before ending the stream. We went and ate the we came back to the click house. When we got back I got a call. I told the boys that the guy on the phone told me to go to a certain place or they would track kath down. Lannan said he would come with me. The others told me they would look after kath.

So me a Lannan where off.
We arrived at an abandoned warehouse in the outskirts of Sydney. We walked in to see ten guys. They started running at us they where unarmed. I picked up a board and took 3 of them out. Before it broke. Lannan also took out 3 of them with another board. 4 where left 2 went for me and the other two for Lannan. I used my knee do bash the first guys head in. I snapped the other dudes neck. I don't know what Lannan did I just know he took the other dudes out. Then I guy appeared with an envelope. Hey gave us the envelope. We went back to the car and went home. We wait till everyone was asleep then we looked inside.

Ok so I was going to continue but I want to listen to nirvana.
Word count 498 words

That guy named h