Wedding Bells Pt 1

"Mom" Casie smiled, running over to the sofa and cuddling into my side.

"What's up buttercup" I laughed lightly, stroking her fluffy curls.

"I can't wait for tomorrow, i'm so excited" she squealed quietly, noticing Caden was asleep in his rocker.

"You're going to look beautiful darling" I smiled.

Tomorrow was mine and Colson's wedding day. I never thought this day would finally come round but it has.

Colson was staying at Rooks with the boys and I had Maddie, Vic, Ella, Casie and Caden with me.

As far as things go with Rook and Vic, they broke up in a heated argument. Both of them have avoided each other since. Colson has reassured me they'll both be civil as it's our day. But I can definitely feel the tension between Vic and Maddie.

"Here we go girls" Ella smiled, coming into the lounge with glasses of champagne and two orange juices for Casie and Maddie.

"I can't believe tomorrow i'm going to watch you walk down the isle" Maddie smiled, toasting my glass.

"I just hope everything goes according to plan, months of planning has gone into this" I sighed, smiling slightly.

I was stressed, who isn't on their wedding day.

"Maddie how you holding up with everything" Ella smiled, turning her head to face her.

Vic tensed up beside me.

"As well as I can be, morning sickness isn't great but i've got another scan in a few weeks and Darc has been amazing" she sighed, placing her hand on top of her stomach.

I looked over at Vic, she looked as if she was going to burst into tears. She always hid how she felt, but this is so difficult for her.

"Guys how about we start prepping for tomorrow" I smiled, changing the subject quickly. Maddie nodded understanding exactly what I was doing.

I hope tomorrow goes to plan.