holiday

"This is your captain speaking, we've now landed in St Lucia. Enjoy your holiday" the captain announced.

Colson had hired a private jet for our holiday, it was so sweet that Casie could come with us.

I've been pregnant for 9 weeks now, pushing me up to 17 weeks. Colson still has no idea.

I just keep playing the i'm sick card. He's very hesitant of me doing anything at the moment because of that.

"Darcie what is that" she pointed at the little bubble at the bottom of my stomach. I'm starting to show slightly so it's becoming more obvious.

"That's my little food baby" I laughed, patting my stomach.

I can tell Casie is going to be the one to give it away.

"Casie come on" Colson laughed, as we started to exit the plane.

I smiled, rolling my eyes.

The drive to the villa Colson had rented was around 30 minutes, I was sat with Rook in the back of the coach.

"Hey feel this" I smiled, placing Rook's hand on my stomach. His eyes widened, a smile appearing on his face.

"Have you been to the doctors yet" he questioned me.

"Yeah, I went with Vic. They said the baby was healthy" I smiled down at my stomach.

"I can't believe you have kept this a secret for so long Darc... I don't even want to think about what Colson will say when he finds out you've known for weeks" Rook whispered.

"It's been hard, we've been arguing so much recently. To the point where we nearly ended things last week. I wanted him to enjoy his time with Casie, so I've not found the right time yet" I sighed.

"Maybe tell him whilst we're in Lucia" he smiled weakly.

I nodded, putting my head phones in.

-

"Fuck" I groaned, staring at myself sideways in the mirror.

It had just gone 9am, everyone was already outside by the pool. So it was just me upstairs.

My bump was finally showing properly, and my bikini doesn't really hide things.

I pushed open the patio doors, "Rook, I need you" I shouted. Making everyone stare.

He got up, running up the stairs to me.

"I can't pretend it's not happening anymore" I cried, pointing down to my stomach.

He sighed, pulling me into his arms. "Please tell him Darcie, this is stressing you out and surely that's not good for you or the baby"

"Baby" Casie questioned, coming into the room.

I turned my head to see Casie stood in the doorway, her mouth wide open.

"You are having a baby, I was right" she smiled, running towards me.

She placed her hand on my stomach. "Hey baby, i'm your big sister" she smiled.

My heart melted seeing her like this. Which made me feel so guilty about not telling Colson.

"I'll leave you two alone" Rook smiled, leaving the bedroom.

"Are you ok with this Casie, I don't want to upset you" I whispered, sitting down on the bed.

"I'm so happy. I wanted you to have a baby" she squealed. "Does dad know"

I shook my head. "I haven't told him yet" I sighed.

"We can do it together, put a robe on or something i'll go get him" she shouted as ran down the stairs.

I put a robe on, sitting back down on the bed. Thinking about how the hell i'm going to explain why I haven't told him.

"Casie why are you dragging me upstairs" Colson laughed.

"Hey babe" he smiled, kissing my forehead before sitting down. "So Casie why did you need a family talk for"

She looked at me, waiting for me to give her the approval to tell Colson. I smiled, nodding.

"So dad, do you know how I said I wanted a baby brother or sister" she squealed.

Colson nodded, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I'm getting one" She screamed clapping her hands.

Colson looked so confused. I stood up, taking off the robe. Showing my baby bump in all its glory.

His eyes widened, looking us both in the eyes before looking back down at my bump.

"Serious" he questioned.

I nodded, as Casie smiled widely.

He said nothing. Just smacked his lips onto mine. "Ew" Casie laughed.

"I'm so happy" he smiled, placing his hand onto my bump.

"Can Darcie be my step mom" She spoke up.

Colson shot her a glare, "not yet little one" he laughed.

Casie was always the tension breaker, She's so innocent.