loco

I woke up, my eyes droopy as I tried to sit up. There was an added weight in the bed with me, I snapped my head to the side seeing Colson asleep next to me.

What the hell...

I slapped him arm, lightly shaking him. He began to stir groaning. "What the fuck do you want"

"Rude" I sighed, shaking my head.

He sat up facing me, realising it wasn't one of the boys who was waking him up.

"Darcie" he questioned, rubbing his eyes.

"Uh yeh, i'm just going to leave" I whispered, standing up to reveal me only in my underwear. Colson's eyes fixed to my body like glue. My cheeks going red with embarrassment. "Please stop"

He snapped out of the trance he was in, looking me directly in my eyes. "Of course sweet thing" he smirked. This was extremely uncomfortable to even be in the same room as my brother's bestfriend let alone the one person I hated the most.

I exited the room, closing the door behind me. My heart was beating quickly my breathing hitched. I'd been walking down the long hallway trying to find the room my stuff was in but had no luck. How did three boys need at twelve bedroomed house.

I looked into the room opposite the stair case, it was a bar. I have to say the interior was amazing in here. Something you'd see in a movie. Before I knew it i'm walking behind the bar, pulling out a bottle of Vodka from underneath the bar and drinking it straight from the bottle.

I'd been sat by myself for a good half an hour before I heard any movement from the boys. I was drunk already, no surprise there. I pulled my phone out seeing it was 1pm... huh not as early today.

I was used to drinking a lot, it made me forget about my life and my brother leaving. I'd never got along with my parents, we'd always see the good in different situations causing arguments and unnecessary tension. JP was the favourite child, and in my fathers words I was the accident. When JP moved to LA my parents got a divorce and moved on. My father going to Australia and my mother going to England. I'd been left in the house to fend for myself, i've not spoken to my parents since. It was like I never existed.

Tears began to stream down my face, as I took another swig of the vodka in my hand.

Someone cleared their throat, snapping me out of my trance.

Colson.

"What are you doing in here" he questioned me, standing against the door frame.

"Getting wasted, what does it look like" I slurred, laughing slightly as the tears continued to run down my face.

Colson walked over to me, taking the bottle from my hand necking the vodka I was drinking before sitting down in front of me. "You want to tell me why you're drinking vodka and crying"

I shook my head, snatching the bottle from him. "Just reminiscing on my perfect life" I scoffed.

He was well aware of my parents marriage breaking down and the moving to different countries. But he didn't have to say anything, you could tell Colson already knew that is why I was upset.

"It will get easier trust me. You have Rook now and he's definitely not going to let you be alone. You're welcome to stay with us for however long you want to" he smiled weakly, grabbing a bottle of Jack for himself.

"As much as I know i've missed Rook, he seems pissed i've come back and changed things. He had a new life here with you and the boys, he never needed me" I sighed, tears falling down my face harder as I took another swig of the vodka.

Colson said nothing, he came closer to me. Wiping my tears away with his thumb. "Don't cry, you have us all now" he whispered.

There was something about Colson that was comforting and I could understand what it was.