kells

"Morning Vic" I smiled, sitting down opposite her.

"Morning, how are things" she questioned me, tightly holding her cup of coffee to her chest.

"Up and down" I sighed, shaking my head.

She raised her eyebrows, placing her coffee onto the table.

"It's Darcie, I'm worried about her. The past few days have been crazy, she has opened up to me about things I never thought she would. She probably wouldn't have told me sober" I shook my head.

"Darcie is an adult Colson, She's on her own path in life. Sure she's making mistakes along the way but everyone does. You need to loosen the reins" Vic sighed. "You're attached to her like glue, and you spend almost every night with her. Rook and Darcie have an underlying tension, if you step back they can sort it"

"That's easier said than done Vic, there is something about Darcie I can't put a pin on, it's nothing I've ever felt before. Last night she called me out for how many girls i've slept with, and it stung like a bitch" I whispered.

Vic had a huge smile on her face.

"What" I questioned her.

"It sounds like you have feelings for Darcie that you can't admit. Before you jump of the wagon and make up an excuse just here me out" She smiled, "you and Darcie are the most well suited people i've ever come across. But the underlying issue of what she's going through is going to be what ruins you. Here is some advice, take a few days distancing yourself from Darc not drastically. Let her work things out with Rook and then if you still feel the same, go for it"

Victoria always had the best advice and she was right. I needed to let Darcie work her issues out with Rook.

"Thank you Vic" I smiled, standing up from the sofa.

"Morning" Rook shouted, jumping onto the sofa next to Vic.

"There are people still asleep dickhead" Victoria began to laugh loudly.

"You can't talk" I smirked, making them both laugh even louder.

"Will you all please be quiet, my head is pounding" Darcie cried, stumbling onto the sofa.

"Rough night" Vic smirked, folding her arms.

Darcie groaned, placing a pillow over her head as she lay down on her back.

I hadn't noticed until now that she had my t-shirt on from last night. She looked amazing.

"Are you ready for the show in a few hours" Vic smiled, as Slim came into the room.

"Hell yeah, it's going to be amazing" Slim winked as he grabbed a glass of water.

"Anyone got the vodka" Darcie moaned, searching the cupboards.

I glanced over to Rook who looked devastated.

"Come on Darc" Rook whispered, pulling her away. "I think it's time we had a talk"

I pray to god, this talk goes well.