29

"Happy Birthday babe" I whispered, kissing Colson softly.

He was currently lay in bed, Caden asleep on his chest. Our house was a mad house today, Slim was downstairs with Casie as she wanted to make cakes.

Rook and Vic were finalising the last details for tonight's house party, along with the management team. And Colson's friends were also downstairs.

Tonight's party was being held at our house, which gave me huge anxiety solely because Caden and Casie were going with Ashleigh's mom for the night.

"Kells" Rook shouted, storming into the bedroom.

"Have you ever heard of knocking" I rolled my eyes, sitting up against the headboard.

"Shut up" he laughed, scrunching his face sarcastically.  "Tonight is going to be sick"

"Is that all you had to say" Colson laughed lightly.

"No what I wanted to say is that people will be arriving around four, so you both need to get your arses in gear. Ashleigh's mom is coming at six for the kids" he smiled.

"Well then, you best start getting ready" I smiled to Colson, taking Caden into my arms.

"How about you both start getting ready" Rook smirked, holding his arms out for Caden.

I sighed, shaking my head. Handing Caden over.

"Uncle Rook is going to take you to Auntie Vic, she'll know what to do" Rook whispered, laughing to himself as he left the room.

My brother is an idiot.

-

"Darcie wow" Ella squealed, holding her arms up gesturing to me.

"Hey Gorgeous Girl" I laughed, pulling her into a hug.

Slim has been the happiest i've seen him, since he's been with Ella. She is lovely.

"Where's the babba's" she cooed, pulling away.

"They have gone to Ashleigh's mom's for the night" I sighed, shrugging slightly.

"Damn it" she frowned, laughing lightly. "Your ring is insane" taking my hand in hers.

"I still can't believe it" I gasped, smiling widely.

"Your wedding will be amazing, I can already tell" she smirked.

"You best believe it" I laughed, handing her a glass of champagne.

"El... oh hey Darc" Slim smiled, hugging me tightly. "I hate to be a pain but there are some people i'd like Ella to meet"

"Go, i'll catch up with you later" I smiled, as they walked off.

The house was packed, more than when we held a house warming party.

"Speech" Rook shouted on the microphone, getting everyone's attention.

I laughed lightly, heading outside where everyone seemed to have gathered round.

Colson smiled, holding his hand out for me to take.

"So I'll start the cheesy birthday speech off, It's been a fucking pleasure to be able to be in Colson's life. From the tours to him fucking my sister" he paused, laughing loudly. "Moving on, happy 29th Birthday to my best friend, the best dad and artist right now"

Colson hugged him tightly, whispering something into his ear. Making them both smirk.

I raised an eyebrow, shaking my head.

"So" Colson smiled, taking hold of the microphone. "I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight and celebrating my birthday with me. Twenty nine years and it's only getting better, some of you have been with me from day one. Some new to the lifestyle we live, but I'm grateful for every single one of you" he paused, smiling down at me.

"Mostly I'm thankful for my daughter, son and fiancé. You keep my head afloat, i love you. I haven't announced our engagement to you all so now you all know" he laughed lightly. "Boys" he smirked, pointing down to Rook, Slim and Baze. "You're my boys and it's going to be a hell of a ride. Thank you, enjoy your night"

And with that, he stepped down from the chair. Another year older and another crazy year ahead.