[9]

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎
D E V Y N

"I can't believe you didnt read my notes!" Daniel pouted as we went back to our seats.

"They were boring." I explained.

"I worked hard on those." Daniel sighed, taking out his textbook.

"We won did we not?" I smirked at him and he frowned.

"That's not the point."

"Okay, Danny. I promise that I'll read your notes next time." I smiled, squeezing his bicep and he nodded.

"Is there a reason you didnt read them?" Daniel asked after a moment.

"Yeah, I just told you. Its boring." I scrunched up my eyebrows at him.

"Are you sure that there isn't a different reason?" He looked at me weirdly and I snorted.

"Oh my God! You think I'm like dyslexic or something." I laughed.

"I mean..." He blushed.

"I can read, dumbass. Your cards were really just boring." I chuckled. "With your messy handwriting and your cute little arrows."

"You think my arrows are cute?" Daniel smiled.

"Everything you do is cute." I shrugged. "Its annoying."

"Corbyn Matthew Besson, if you apologise to me one more time I will make you lick the dirt off the bottom of my shoe." I glared at him.

He frowned at me but didn't say anything.

"Do you like Daniel?" He asked.

"What did I say about my business?" I questioned.

He scratched his head in thought. "Um... nothing."

"Oh." I sighed. "Well, let me tell you what I should've told you. My business is my business. If you ever stick your nose in my business I will see to it that it gets chopped off and fed to a wildebeest."

"Wow, okay." Corbyn coughed. "But can you please answer the question?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I really want to know."

"Too bad because I'm not telling you." I shrugged.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." He smiled.

"You can take it however you want, Cornstarch." I laughed, getting up. "I'm not telling you."

▪︎■♡🗼♡■▪︎