"You guys are the co captain and the captain, right? Naya and Demi?" Even her voice was beautiful. It was clear that Naya wasn't gonna speak so Demi did instead.

"Well I'm the co captain, Demi. And Naya is the captain," Demi corrected her with an equally friendly smile.

"Sweet. I was captain at my old school," Jhene stated, and she wasn't even bragging.

"Well you won't be captain here," Demi nudged Naya in her ribs but Naya simply shrugged. It was senior year. There was no way that anyone was taking her place.

"You're Sean's girlfriend? He was just talking about you. He sang your praises," Jhene said as Naya perked up in surprise. Usually when Naya and Sean talked about each other to other people it wasn't really good stuff.

"Oh well we have to finish getting ready. You can come join us if you want, to like see what we do and stuff," Demi suggested but Jhene looked over at the court, and Demi saw her eyes land on Trey.

"I think I'll stay out here but good luck tonight," Jhene smiled and waved before heading back onto the court and Naya raised an eyebrow as she saw Demi watch her run up to Trey and immediately start a conversation with him.

"Dems, let's go," Naya nudged her elbow and Demi nodded as she followed her to the locker room, not looking back at Jhene and Trey.

"If Chris and Sean don't start acting like they've been playing basketball since they could walk I am literally going to-"

"Shut up Demi," Naya hissed, placing one of her pom pons on her hip. She rolled her eyes at her best friend and turned back towards the court since they always had to be watching the game.

"No, they're literally playing like-"

"And once again, shut up Demi. They've practically already won. Once Trey stops being a pussy and gets back on the court, he'll score the winning shot and then we can go home," Naya explained since that was practically what happened at every basketball game.

"Oh and stop insulting my man," she demanded as Demi giggled and turned towards the court as well. Coach called a time out and he put Trey on the court and took one of the newbies on varsity out. The crowd went crazy because they knew that Trey was about to win it for them so Naya started another cheer.

There were only thirty seconds left in the fourth quarter and Chris had the ball. They made it to their side of the court and he passed it to Sean who then passed it to Trey. Trey played around with it for a little bit and then when he noticed the time ticking down, he made a three point shot and everyone cheered as they heard the swoosh and the buzzer went off. Demi screamed and ran off to the court, practically tackling Trey to the ground as she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"I told you that you'd win," she whispered into his ear so that he could hear her. He smiled up at her and leaned in to place a kiss on her lips. She cupped his face but kept her mouth closed as they kissed, but Chris pulled them apart.

"Don't I get some love?" He questioned. Demi hopped off of Trey and began to do the shmoney dance with Chris because she always had fun goofing off with him. But they just ended up laughing and she leaned up to peck his cheek because she was proud of him too.

"Good job boys," they all turned around and saw Jhene there with a wide smile on her face, slowly clapping as she headed towards them.

"Thanks. You coming to the after party?" Trey asked and Jhene shrugged.

"Only if you're there," Demi nodded, impressed at her smooth lines. This girl was like...perfect.

"But I didn't realize that I was in the midst of the golden couple at this school," Jhene responded, looking between Trey and Demi who immediately fell against each other in heaps of laughter.