Not in his favor

(A/n: Next chapter is going to be about Shen Wei and his feelings about seeing Yunlan)

"Chief, you need to get back to the university, the monster has been spotted entering the school by Da Qing" is the first thing Wang Zheng said as Zhao Yunlan comes in to the next morning.

Yunlan sights.

They had found out that the victims name was Lu Ruomei, it was possible that she had been mistaken for another student named Li Qian.

Li Qian had tried to save her grandmothers life after a stroke, with a Sundialment but the woman got demensia from the recovery.

He had been awake all night working over time, thinking about the handsome professor Shen Wei.

"Right, I want everyone except you and Sang Zan with me" Yunlan said, walking out the door to his motorbike.

He drove to the University and saw his brother and the rest wait for him.

"What kind of an abomination is it this time?" Yunlan asks as he takes of his helmet and gets of his bike.

Shu Zhi would murder him if he didnt wear a helmet.

And Yunlan wants to live!

"Its a shadow from Dixingian" Da Qing informs.

"I thought we were done with them" Yunlan groans.

"So did we, but we were wrong, Didi" Shu Zhi said in a stone cold voice and Guo shivers.

'How can ANYONE sound so....so cold?' Guo wonders to himself.

"Right, lets find this bitch" Yunlan said, walking passed the others.

Shu Zhi glared at him.

"Strike one" the older Zhao whisper to his brother as they walked beside eachother.

"You're annoying" the younger whispers back.

"I know" Shu Zhi smiles as they walk to the empty and abondoned building the Shadow Man had went into.

Shu Zhi took the lead, taking out a flashlight and opens the door.

They look into the cold, dark, messy and dusty building.

Yunlan grimaces, its nasty.

He sneezed and coughs, the dust is getting to him.

Shu Zhi looks at him.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Just fine" Yunlan said.

'Lets destroy this and maybe I will be able to forget about the professor' Yunlan said to himself.

He walked inside with the others behind him.

"Amitabha, its disgusting" Lin Jing said, wrinkling his nose.

"You continue keeping an eye on that thing" Yunlan said, looking at the Dixingan Detector in the fake monks hands.

"Chief is rude" Lin Jing said to Shu Zhi who laughs dryly.

"That he is" Zhao Shu Zhi said.

Yunlan saw something in the corner of his eyes and there was the shadow.

"There" Yunlan said and ran towards it.

"Yunlan!" Shu Zhi calls but his brother ignores him.

"This fucking kid" Shu Zhi grumbles.

The shadow man runs up on the roof and Yunlan follows.

Yunlan stops as he sees Li Qian stand at the edge.