SID

(A/n: 1. When Yunlan was a child he couldnt say Shu Zhi, it sounded more like ChuChu, and it stuck with them.
So Shu Zhi will still be called Chu ge by everyone, but only himself, Yunlan and Da Qing knows why.
2. Sang Zan talks with a stutter because is still learning Mandarin, so some of the words will be misspelled
3. In the tv serie Shu Zhi has a twin brother named Nian Zhi that died, but in my story Nian Zhi is going to be Shu Zhis childhood friend that died)

Yunlan stod with his arms crossed, looking at the new colleauge, Guo Chang Cheng.

The man was skinny and had a slim face with big eyes.

Guo was trembling under the young chiefs stare.

And how young is the chief?

18, 18 years old, Guo is 23, he shouldnt be afraid of the boy.

But he is!

Absolutly terrified is what he was.

Suddenly the chief smiled.

"Welcome to SID!My name is Zhao Yunlan and I'm your boss" he said.

"And they are your co workers" Yunlan motions towards the other 5 people watching and they raises their hand in an awkward wave.

"I-I-I th-tha-t-thank you, chief" Guo Chang Cheng stutters.

"No need to be nervous" Yunlan said.

Guo nods and looks at the floor, at that moment he sees a shadow coming up behind the chief.

He looks up and sees a tall black shadow slowly moving towards them and he faints.

The chief looks down at him and giggles, then sees the shadow.

Yunlan turns around and he lights up, its his big brother.

"Shu Zhi!" He calls out and jumps up on the dark 'shadow'.

The hood falls backwards and the man under it catches the young chief.

"Yunnie!" he chuckles.

The man, Shu Zhi, looks very stern and cold, like he doesnt wanna be botherd, but he looks at Yunlan with such care.

"When did you come back?!" Yunlan asks as he stays in his brothers arms.

"Just now, so who is the dead kid?" Shu Zhi asks as they look down at Guo Chang Cheng.

"He is not dead silly, just fainted cuz you scared him and he is our new colleauge" Yunlan giggles.

"Is that so?" Shu Zhi said and Yunlan nods.

"Lets go to your office" Shu Zhi said and he greets the others as he walks past them and up the stairs.

Yunlan walks after him and closes the door after them and turns towards his big brother.

"Did HE join in the search for the Dixingren?" Yunlan asks.

"No, our father was not there" Shu Zhi said as he sits on the desk, looking at his little brother.

"Are you alright?" he then asks.

Yunlan looks down at the floor.

"Its been a week" he mumbles and Shu Zhi stands up and hugs the younger.

"I know" he whispers.

"I couldnt-" Yunlan sniffles lightly.

"I know Yunnie, I know, Its ok now, I'm here" Shu Zhi said to him.

"ChuChu" Yunlan whispers.

"Thats right, ChuChu is right here" the elder whispers back.

"Can you try to stay big until we get home?" he then asks and Yunlan nods.