Chapter:6 1st Home

****Third persons P.O.V****

"the girls have officially finished packing their things and called some of the bodyguards to take their packages to the car.

"ok so the girls need a bodyguard to go and pick up their things and since sungwoo is late today....go and pick all of their things.

"The manager said.

"after the manager said it i quickly go to the 5th floor to go and pick up all of their things.

"Im already at the 5th floor and got to their room and knocked on their door.

*knock knock knock*

"after i knock on their door yena opened up the door for me and asked why im here.

"sungwoo oppa why are you here?

"Yena asked.

"Im here to pick up your language.

"ohhh right....but your the only one who will bring it down stairs?

"Yena asked.

"yeah why im strong enough am i?

"Yeah but oppa its heavy we will help you.

"No need i can do it.

"I said with a ressuring smile.

"i got in and i can see the girls splattered on the ground i chuckled a little and laughed when i see yujin and wonyoung fighting for a 1 piece of cheese stick.

"i was starring at them when they finally realised im their they both looked at me and let go of the cheese stick.

"I chuckled but startled when a someone screemed.

"yahhhh!!!!!! JANG WONYOUNG AHN YUJIN!!!! WHY DID YOU DROP THE CHEESE STICK!!! I WANT IT WHYDIDYOUDROPITTTTT!!!!

"I looked at where that voice came from i saw hyewon just to be honest hyewon is kinda scary when it comes to food so i was quite startled.

"guys stop it when we go down after i finish my work ill get you chesse stick.

"i said.

"while i said that all of them got up and looked at me startled.

"are you here all this time.

"Eunbi said while fixing herself.

"yeah i was here for the whole time.

"i said.

"but i need to do my work now soo excuse me.

"i said while smilling.

"while i was carrying the bags i realize it was uncomfortable so i decided to take of my tuxedo and my long sleeve because it was so un comfortable.

"while i was taking off some of my top i can see the girls looking at me.

"why are you looking at me like that ?

"i asked.

" I mean umm your a guy and we are girls in this room you know.

"chaeyeon said.

"oh mian but i ive already taken them off.

"i explained.

"its ok oppa but why is your biceps big?

"wonyoung asked.

"when wonyoung said that i blushed and looked down.

"wonyoung!! where did you learn to asked those inappropriate questions!!

"asked by Eunbi who is currently angry.

"I learned it from yena unnie!

"wontoung said while pointing at yena.

"Yenaaaa!!!!!!!!!