Between The Sheets

Start from the beginning

I shrugged innocently at him, keeping his eye contact as I toyed with the waistband of his joggers. Leaning my body to his, I placed a small kiss on his lips before working my way down his neck, past his collar bones, down the crevice between his abs and to his hips, tasting his hot flesh. Smirking up at him, I pulled his joggers from him; his erection quickly pressing firmly against his stomach as I pulled them down his thighs. I let my hot breath wash over him as I kissed the insides of his toned thighs, slowly working my way up from the base of his length to the head. His hips bucked towards my teasing touch; my tongue brushing lightly across the tip. I looked up from beneath my lashes; his hands behind his head and lips parted as he watched me intently. Brushing my fingertips along his hips and stomach, I took his length in my mouth; his stomach tensing as I moved my lips as far down as possible. He hissed into the quiet air as I moved my head back and forth slowly; his fingers now digging into the nape of my neck desperately.

"Come here" he whispered softly yet commandingly, guiding my head from him.

My body was soon pressed to the mattress as he brought my legs either side of him and held his shaft in his hand. Holy fuck, he looked so amazing; so carnal. His strong frame leant above me; eyes dark and lips full. Keeping my gaze, he guided himself smoothly into me, and I had to bite down hard on my lip to stop myself screaming out at the incredible familiar sensation. His biceps bulged beneath his taut skin as he rested his weight onto his elbows; his hips rocking back and forth carefully as I got used to him. I ran my hands from his hips to his shoulder blades; his muscles moving beneath the palms of my hands as his thrusts quickened. Soft moans were caught on the end of each jagged breath, gradually getting louder as his movements became increasingly urgent.

"Shhh..." "Shhh..." he laughed, nipping playfully at my lip.

I bit down on my lip and dug my fingers into his hot clammy skin, but no matter what I did, I couldn't repress how good he was making me feel.

"I can't Harry" I moaned breathlessly, arching my back towards him.

He paused; his arms trembling as he supported his weight above me.

"Let's take things slow for a bit then, yeah?"

I nodded as he shifted the weight of his body on to mine; our lips quickly meeting. His hips moved slowly, but deeply, careful to keep me quiet. He smirked into the kiss as my breathing steadied; mouths entwined softly as I tangled my fingers through the loose curls hanging from the back of his neck. His crotch caught my clit on each thrust, driving me mercilessly closer and closer to the edge. I writhed restlessly beneath him, and he knew I was close.

"Okay, are you gunna keep quiet baby?" he whispered into my ear, raising himself from me as he repositioned his body above mine.

I nodded feebly, pulling on his hips as I urged him to continue. He smirked as he took the hint, his clammy body glistening slightly in the light as he hovered above me. He started slow; but his careful movements were soon replaced by sharp thrusts that were fast pushing us both to the finish line. The head of the bed began to thud against the wall, but the sexual bliss that we were in was overriding everything else right now for us to even care.

"Bite down if you have to" he groaned breathlessly; his damp curls tickling my forehead as his head bowed towards me in exhaustion.

I pressed my lips desperately to his shoulder as the new angle sent an overwhelming wave of pleasure crashing through me; my entire body tensing beneath him as his skin caught my moans. He continued his movements, delaying his orgasm for as long as he could prolong mine.

"Come for me" I whispered as I brought my lips from his skin, pushing his curls from his forehead.

Pursing his lips and furrowing his brow, he let out one final throaty groan before letting himself go; movements fast becoming lazy and slow.

His body collapsed on to mine and our lips met, working against one another as we both came down from our highs; bodies trembling and breathing sparse.

I slipped one of Harry's t-shirts on as he brought the duvet over us; resting his arm out to the side to accommodate my body. I curled into the side of his torso, draping my arm across his stomach and resting my head onto his shoulder. Harry leaned to the bedside cabinet as his phone suddenly lit up, holding it above his face.

He let out a deep laugh.

"What?" I asked curiously, raising my head from his chest to look at the screen.

He laughed again, turning to face me; his dimples set prominently either side of his cheeks

"My Step-dad said, 'I guess we should be thankful that that banging wasn't an earthquake...'"