Between The Sheets

My feet left a faint damp trail on the royal blue carpet as I tiptoed swiftly across the landing from the bathroom back to Harry's room, clutching my towel up underneath my arms. A soft flickering of light shone through the cracks of his parents' bedroom door as I passed, alongside a hushed lull of laughter and voices, presumably a combination of the TV and their bedside chatter.

Reaching his room, I pushed the already slightly ajar door to and slipped into the dimly lit room, pushing it gently behind me.

"Close it properly then" Harry spoke; his mouthends curling upwards subtly as his eyes flickered towards my wet frame, before quickly averting their focus back to the TV.

His arms were rested behind his head to prop it up, feet stretched out almost to the end of the bed; the hem of his black t-shirt revealing a slight band of tanned skin just above his joggers as a result.

Smirking to myself, I clicked the door shut, before grabbing my moisturiser from the side and perching my still-damp body on the end of the bed. Even though my back was turned to him, I could feel his eyes present upon my towel-clad body. I ignored him, beginning to rub the cool white lotion carefully into my hot skin, reaching up my arms and around my shoulders. I could hear his breathing deepen above the soft sounds coming from the TV, and the bed rocked slightly as he moved across the duvet to where I was; my body falling back into the weight of his presence on the bed as his hot breath tickled my neck. Placing a leg either side of me, he reached his arms around my body, taking the bottle from my hold.

"Here, let me."

My stomach flipped as his deep monotonous voice spoke softly into my ear, his hands quick to find themselves upon my back, rubbing sensually between my shoulder blades. The effect he had upon me never failed to surprise me, even after a year and a half of being together. I closed my eyes and focused all off my attention towards his soft touch as his hands inched their way across my collar bones; his fingertips lingering tormentingly upon my skin. I inhaled deeply, rolling my head back into the crook of his neck as his hands continued their work; his lips hovering just inches from my exposed neck.

"All done" he whispered almost inaudibly into my ear; his fingers tracing light circles either side of my upper arms.

"You missed some bits" I said softly, my eyes still shut as I concentrated on the careful movements of his fingers.

"Oh?" he smirked into my neck, finally pressing his lips to my skin.

Trailing his index finger from the nape of my neck and down my spine, he caught my towel on the way, my arms loosening their hold as I let it drop to my sides. His hands snaked around my waist and slowly up across my ribcage; goosebumps erupting across my skin as I shuddered under his touch.

His tongue flicked across my skin as his hands eventually found their place upon my breasts; his palms massaging them gently as his thumbs concentrated their movements to my nipples. His lips soon made their way to the skin behind my ear as he dropped one hand to my side and pulled the towel completely from me; his long fingers brushing the damp skin of my inner thigh. As his fingers explored my aching skin, his other hand made its way up my neck; his thumb gliding along my jaw as he turned my cheek towards him. Our lips met; mine parting as his tongued lapped along my lower lip. His fingers were now tormentingly close to where I wanted him most; my heart pounding as our lips worked in perfect sync. I moaned into his lips as his middle finger skimmed my clit; his lips twitching upwards into a smirk as he repeated his motion. I could feel him hardening behind me; the thin material of his joggers failing to hide his arousal.

With a quick tug on my hip, I swung my knee across his legs so I was now straddling his waist; his eyes glimmering as he looked up at me whilst his fingers traced smooth lines up and down my back. They soon made their way around my front and between my legs; my hips jerking rhythmically against his touch as his lips teased my breasts. I pulled on the hem of his tee, swiftly removing it from him before pushing him back to the bed below. The lighting of the room highlighted his toned physique and perfect bone structure; his jaw edgy and muscles sculpted. He looked down to his crotch and back up to me, smirking as he raised his eyebrows at me insinuatingly. He was fast growing beneath me, but as crazy as he was driving me right now, I needed to tease him first.