♡ 12 ♡

Minseo's POV

"BLOOD!?" I yelled as I pulled away from him.

"Binnie you're shaking.." Felix said, I turned around and watched Felix cover his mouth in shock.

"Changbin, why the hell are you covered in blood." I shook his shoulders so he could snap back into reality. "I-I oh..it's not my blood.." Changbin looked down avoiding my looks. "When Jisung walked into the shed something inside of that shed snapped at him and his whole leg is drenched." Changbin sniffled as a tear rolled down his cheek. "It's gonna be alright..is he okay? Did you find Minho?" I hugged Changbin and he simply nodded, leading me back to the boys. "Jisung! Oh my god." I found Jisung lying on the ground barley breathing. "We didn't find Minho but there was a letter in that shed... 'don't involve the police.' Was written and nothing more. So we weren't able to call the ambulance." Jeongin said as he tried to lift Jisung up with Felix's help. "This is a mess we need to go back home and tell the others. This is getting too dangerous even for the 10 of is." I snapped and ran back into the car. Jeongin and Changbin went in their own car and followed behind us as Felix drove Jisung and Me back home.

Once we got home, which was also Woojins place, I grabbed a charger and quickly plugged my phone in before sending a text to Chan. He didn't reply which got me a bit worried. Seungmin and Hyunjin has called Changbin earlier telling him they didn't find anything so they should be on their way back right now. But it was different for Woojin and Chan; they were too quiet. Chan would've sent me a message by now or something, did something bad happen? "Give them at least another two hours before we go out looking for them." Felix smiled as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Jisung is resting in the room right now, I fixed his wound a bit...we just need to give him some time." Jeongin smiled cheekily as he walked up to us. "No no. Not you. You go upstairs too and go get some rest, you've also been hurt Innie." I said as I pushed him back upstairs. "But Minseo-" he whined. "No buts, whoever gets hurt stays upstairs and you're one of them so shoo." I said and watched him walk away annoyed.

"Did you hear from Chan or Woojin yet?" I asked walking back into the kitchen. "Not yet, but I did get the man to open up a bit." Changbin said as he held a knife in his hand. "You didn't kill him did you?!" I yelled. "Naw don't worry I just threatened him, and turns out there's traps set around the place so if we get a step wrong someone will get hurt." He turned around and banged his head against a wall. "SCREW THIS I WANNA KILL HIM NOW!" Changbin growled. "Binnie hold up, what if the others got hurt then...?" I felt my smile fade as negative thoughts kept hitting me.

"Hey guys we're back." Seungmin said with an angry look on his face. "What's up with that look." Felix said, leaning against the couch. "We couldn't find anyone, but Hyunjin nearly got cut into pieces, thank god I saved his ass." Seungmin walked into the kitchen and grabbed a juice box before plopping down onto the couch next to the one Felix was on. "It's getting too late..I'm gonna try sending Chan a message just in case." I sighed before grabbing my phone.

"They found him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"They found him." I said without a reaction.

"Why aren't you happy!? This is a good thing!" Hyunjin yelled in joy hopping up and down.

"They found him...but they found him unconscious in his own blood."

A/N:

Okay this sucked and was really short and I'll write better to make it up to you guys!