Chapter 4: The First Day

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm going to die! I don't know his boys. They probably smoke and drink. You know, all the illegal stuff?" I said to my best friend.

"Take a deep breath, you will be fine. It's only one week. And by the end, of you enjoyed his life, LIE and say you did not." She said.

I was planning to lie anyway.

"His boys roast everyone. They will probably roast me as well." I said. I am not going to come out alive.

"Shit! I have to go. Go and have fun!" My best friend said.

Why does she have to leave when I need her? I swear, God hates me right now.

I turned to my laptop. "He is the most annoying person ever. He probably slept with every hoe in the school. Although, he does have a sexy face, I am not interested."

That's enough for today, I have to deal with the boys.

-THE SCHOOL HALLWAYS-

"Where the fuck is Cody? He needs to be here." One of the boys said.

Oh shit! I have to go!

I walked up to the boy and said... "Cody cannot make it today. But you have me."

Did I really just say that to one of his boys?! I'm super dead.

He laughed and said "alright, captain." Why does he have to tease me? That's fucked.

-LATER-

The day didn't go that bad. I did skip classes which fucking sucks cause now my perfect attendance will go out the window. Well, I didn't miss much.

I didn't have to go to class and learn so that is good.

"Wonder what tomorrow will have in store for me?" I said.

Oh shit...