Chapter 9: Plans Form and Fall Apart.

Time passed Henry had no idea how long he had been here now since first stepping foot into the studio everyone happening at once running from the Ink Demon, running errands for the fallen angel fighting the butcher gang and now the fallen angel has taken his friend for her own sick ideas.

At the same time Bendy was struggling with himself he felt he was changing and not for the good of everyone, Aurozia was really more worried than anything this was her love that was falling apart and she didn't know how to help him, the blasted demon made him like this and she felt glut was her fault for not telling Bendy about the demon's plan before this all happened.

The demon was out again away from Alice and Boris he was in his normal form looking for something in an office like room his tail moving back and forth groaning to himself getting frustrated, he growled before throwing the papers into the wall on the far side of the room before leaning himself into it gripping hard onto a chair and desk leaning down a little taking slow and deep breaths ending with small growls.

"Ink Bendy... why do you do this to yourself?" Someone said close by.

The Ink Demon groaned again as he moved his head to the side. "Why are you all of a sudden curious?" He asked

"I have been for years... you know that." The person said getting close.

"Well it's NONE of your concern!" Ink Bendy growled getting up from the desk and towards a grate that was over a vent opening.

The figure sighed. "Inky..." it said

Ink bendy seemed to have snapped, turning towards the figure before slamming them into the wall and growled. "Don't you ever call me that! You have no right to!" He growled

The figure started into his ink covered face before she sighed. "Right... because only Karina called you that."

Ink Bendy growled again shortly after he let the figure drop to the ground, moving away from her his tail flicking back and forth in anger.

the figure took a few breaths before slowly getting up and holding her chest look at the demon "You haven't changed since then..." she said lowly before straightening herself up a little. "Anyways...I had found something that I knew would interest you." She said

Ink Bendy glanced towards her. "What exactly did you find?" He asked

The figure then pulled out some papers placing them down onto the desk Ink Bendy moved towards them and with his gloved hand he touched them, reading through them before his form seem to get slightly excited it was telling him where Joey had hidden what he was looking for all these years. "Where did you find these?!" He asked looking st the figure.

"Only a few days ago... I went to the location a few hours ago... but found nothing." She said

Ink Bendy became angered again and moved away.

"It was moved recently..." she continued

The demon stopped and glanced towards her again. "What?"

"Someone was there before me and took it with them... I have no idea who most likely whoever was doing the fallen angel's bidding."

Ink bendy stared at her before looking away and growled he knew who it was now for he recently played with the human a few hours ago, he slammed his inky hand into the wall beside him.

"He most likely will still have it with him..." the figure said

"If he doesn't it will not end well for anyone!" He growled

the Figure backed away a little. "I'll keep an eye out for him... that is if you don't find him first." She replied

Ink bendy looked towards her once again. "You better... it is after all the least you and your wolf friend can do..." he said