Chapter 4: Fallen Angel

A few hours later the feline groaned as she opened up her eyes slightly moving her right hand to her forehead before slowly going to sit up and when she opened her eyes up to see unfamiliar surroundings looking around before noticing that her gloves and boots were removed from her and that there were bandages over her wounds she was slightly confused before she saw something to her right looking she saw a bowl of Bacon soup.

The cartoon feline looked at the soup bowl for a few moments before she grabbed it and started to eat it all and as she was she began to think of how she got here last thing she remembered was the ink demon tormenting and beating her but of late he had not shown himself to her she had nearly starved before she passed out weeks ago.

The cartoon feline finished the bowl before setting it back down where she found it taking it slow she moved her legs over the bed looking around again seeing the ink covered bendy plushie she looked at it funny before grabbing it. Why is this covered in ink? She asked herself

The cartoon feline held it for a little bit before putting it back down gently shaking her hands to get the ink off them, she grabbed her boots and gloves putting them on then getting up slowly she wobbled a little before she got her footing and slowly moved towards the door her fluffy ears tilted back slightly as she opened the door picking her head out then moving out into the hallway.

The cartoon feline slowly walked down the halls trying to figure out where she was she knew she was still in the studio no one was able to get out of it thus far, the feline cartoon moved to the wall before putting her hand onto it. "Why do I feel... I know where I am?" She asked in a low tone.

She continued alone before reaching a large room with four clear cylinders inside the room she moved further before she stopped to hearing a faint heartbeat her own heart stopped she knew that sound well and part of her froze and she realized were she was, in the ink demon's lair.

Taking deep breaths the feline looked around but there was nowhere to run and she was still injured she wouldn't be able to escape if she wanted to. "Fuck it all!" She spat lowly and moved as fast as she could behind one of the clear cylinder's base before crouching low next to it.

Bendy moved into the room stopping for a moment taking slow breaths as they came out like low growls, he looked around before he moved towards one of the old cartoons that was playing once he got to it he looked up to it, the feline carefully watched him but something she noticed that something was off about him, by now he would've noticed and came after her enraged but he did not.

Bendy moved away towards the feline going toward the hall, getting closer the cartoon cat stopped for a moment holding her breath and trying to keep herself hidden from the Demon.

Bendy continued along before stopping right in front of the feline looking around his horns moving slightly, looking away from the cartoon cat as she was breathing heavily and covered her mouth she looked away to see where the 'Ink Demon' came from looking back at him before she bit the bullet and ran for it catching the attachion of Bendy.

"Aurozia!!!" Bendy shouted but all that came out once again was growls and groans to the feline's ears.

The cartoon cat didn't stop running from the 'demon' coming to the edge of his lair staining down at the ink before looking back to see him coming close, the feline took a deep breath before her hands became lit with frost like aura and shot her arm towards the ink creating a bridge of ice over top of it.

Aurozia soon ran over the ice towards the exit, Bendy stopped at the edge staining at the ice before him. Since when was she able to do that? He asked himself before following after her trying not to slip.