Chapter 8: Unexpected Turn

Bendy moved around the studio once again coming into the toy shop 'Heavenly Toys' he had been walking around the levels trying to find Henry but again no such luck his mind was still on how aggressive he was with Sammy Lawrence never had he thought he would harm anyone in his whole life.

He groaned as he leaned against the wall holding his head and breathing heavily, he leaned his head back and slid down the wall. What have I done? He said to himself.

"Bendy!"

Bendy looked up a little hearing the feline's voice he moved his hands away from his head taking deep breaths. "Zia..." he said lowly.

Aurozia go beside him the tone of what she could understand was something she knew well by now, she kneeled beside him putting her hand on her shoulder. "Hay what's wrong?" she asked

Bendy looked at her for a second then looking down the feline was able to see he was upset about something. "Bendy... want to help you, you know this." she said

Bendy looked back at her groaned a little as he nodded slightly. Sometime later Bendy had finally calmed himself down and told Zia what happened with him in the music department.

Meanwhile Henry was walking down the halls a massive door opened to a large room the middle pillar of the area was written 'Heavenly Toys', Henry looked around a little bit. "Wow I don't remember any of this." He Thought out loud

He continued towards the other end not aware something was close by and extremely well hidden, the disguised Ink Demon was working on something before hearing Henry came close he went into hiding and once he saw Henry he growled under his breath he was fully aware of who he was and he didn't like that he was here at all.

Henry looked around before sighing. "Why is there always something blocking the door? Gotta be a way through." He thought out loud.

The demon stayed were he was watching closely as Henry moved back grabbing the switch getting the toys out of the belt wheels and finally pulling the lever to open the way, 'the cartoon devil' looked down for a moment before he grinned to himself. Since Henry is here... I might as well have some fun with him. He said to himself

The demon laughed before moving away into a wall and waited for the human to return.

Sometime later Henry has meet with the fallen angel doing a few arrens for her to which he didn't really care for doing, getting gears, power cores, thick ink and even destroying Bendy Cutouts being cheated by the Ink Demon but managing to get away. Henry was getting tired after fighting the Corrupted Butcher gang members it seemed he was nearly done as the fallen angel had one last task for him going down to level 14 and pick up ink hearts.

As he did so he collected the hearts as well have hiding from the Preojectiest he stumbled apone a small unknown room there was no ink in the room at all just a box and another audio recording Henry moved to the table looking at the box for a while before going to play the recording it was a conversation between Joey Drew and Sammy Lawrence before the music director went crazy.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if the demon finds out?" Sammy asked

"It will be fine... besides he will never know." Joey drew replied

"I don't know the She Devil was created from the Ink Machine seconds after him... they seemed really attached to one another." Sammy said

"Once we are done he will not need her." Joey replied

"Mr. Drew just why do 'we' need to do this?" Sammy asked

"The She devil's heart is the missing key to creating the perfect Bendy, I will take it one way or another!"