Chapter 5: How do we fix this?

Aurozia and Bendy arrived back in the ink demon's lair coming into at large room with four cylinders again, once they were in between two of them the feline looked up at Bendy she was still in shock but more of the face she was hurt. She grabbed his arm lightly and he looked down at her.

"Bendy..." Aurozia started to say pausing for a moment with a sigh her ears folded back. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry I failed you."

Bendy just looked at her leaning down a little towards her he let out a few groans as trying to tell her it's not her fault.

The feline looked away slightly closing her eyes, Bendy lightly grabbed her chin and pulled her head towards him again letting out small groans.

Aurozia sighed. "I wish I could understand you... I know you're trying to speak, blasted Ink Demon made it you couldn't talk to anyone..." she said

Bendy tilted his head to the side a little as if to ask 'what do you mean?' The feline sighed.

"The day he took us apart... he spoke to me."

Bendy stopped for a moment before leaning down into his knees slightly grabbing her head, Aurozia moved her left arm to his right arm holding onto it. "Remember when I told you I had something to tell you before he took me away?"

Bendy nodded quickly, the feline sighed. "He did that because I knew his plan to do this to you..."

Bendy froze again shocked to hear it holding her firmly shaking a little.

"The ink demon took me away to keep my mouth shut... I tried to escape but no matter what I did, Bendy... I couldn't and I failed to help you out of this mess." Aurozia continued

Shaking even more now before pulling her into a tight hug, the feline was taken by surprise looking towards him he was crying a little. Aurozia signed before hugging him back nuzzling her face into his neck. "We will fix this Bendy... I promise you that." She said lowly

Bendy held her tightly sobbing not wanting to let her go she was He first to know it was really him and not the monster that haunts the studio.

A few days later Aurozia and Bendy has been together in the demon's lair the feline had found an old sketchbook with her things Bendy managed to grave a while ago, giving it to Bendy he was able to write on it explaining what happened to him and everything else that happened when she was gone Aurozia was stunned slightly angered and wondered what would make the demon do what he has done to everyone she knows.

When he wrote that Alice and Boris don't see him as she does it made the feline angry to know what his friends would be like that but she had not seen the Ink Demon just how good was his disguise?

Bendy was wringing something on the sketchbook taking his time before finally holding it up to the feline. 'You have any idea what we could do?'

Aurozia sighed. "At the moment I do not know Bendy..." she replied

Bendy let out a few groans before lowering his head a little and the sketchbook, Aurozia looked at him before grabbing his gloved hand he looked back at her. "We will figure this out... we will make him pay for this."

Bendy smiled a little and nodded.

Somewhere in the studio the ink demon had wandered off away from his 'companions' looking for things to collect he groaned to himself his was taking longer then he wanted he had hoped it would of been out of the studio by now but it seemed the little devil and his friends were really far off on getting anywhere close to it.

'Bendy' sighed gathering some things before going far off away from anywhere else he came to a wall covered in ink he looked around before moving his right hand and the ink moved revealing a door behind it grabbing the knob before entering the room.