Part 5-

The preps; a large group of frats living in a world of their own. Good grades, looks, fashion senses, basically the models of the school. Among the group a familiar faces catches my vision. Travis.
I wasn't surprised to see that he was mostly the central figure among them, even though he wasn't leading the pack. He just stood out the most in his very charming way. I couldn't help but also notice his arm drape around a short bronette girl.

"The preps huh? What's so special about them that's caught your attention?" Felix raises a concerning brow.

"Nufin." I say and look away from them as they near our way.

"Did one of them touch you!?" He gets up and cracks his knuckles.

"No Felix! Please sit back now." I plead.

"Are you sure? I swear to-"

"Hey there Fe." Oh dear they came over. At the end of the table a blonde chick hovered over us, the rest of the gang crowded around her. I noticed a few stray looks from a couple of them. I could see that Felix looked bothered but maintains a causal frame.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that, Celese." He tries a laugh at the end hiding his offence. She playfully laughs too as she twreals the ends of a strand of hair. It was obvious that she like Felix and it was painful to watch.

"Hee you know you like it." She teases as sweetly as possible. I roll my eyes for real this time but I get caught.

The air felt heavy as the tension grew. The beautiful gezeles mocking a little lamb as the big tiger watched. The gezel puffed out her chest, leaning into the lamb with devil eyes.

"And what have we got here?" She questioned, tilting her head.

No one said anything as they awaited a response. What was I supposed to do, it wouldn't matter in the end. That's when I thought a reply.

"Man you people just try too ha-" I was interrupted by a slight slap to the back.

"This my friends is Razor. A rather unusual chap but never the less completely harmless!" I instantly recognise the deep English accent. I turn my vision to see Travis smiling with his hand resting on my shoulder. It felt weird to be touched my another human. The others blinked as if blinded by his statement but soon moved on back to previous situation.

"Anyways Felix, there's this party happening in a few weeks. You should definitely come." She chirped while the others nodded and smiled around her. Seriously, she came all this way to ask him out to a party. Didn't she get that Gelzels and Tigers couldn't be together. Dam this girl was thick headed. I still felt Travis's hand on me, it suddenly reminded me of his words. Why? Why did he do that? What is his deal? I looked at Felix whose attention seemed to be focused on me not Cheases. No, more like Travis and I.

I shifted suddenly feeling uncomfortable under Travis's touch. The longer his hand stayed the more it seemed to burn.

"Yeah maybe." Was Felix's reply, still watching Travis and I.

"Right then! see ya soon! Toodols." She waved before beackoning the others to follow her out. The girl Travis was with gave me a dirty look, mainly because he stay behind still with his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him and notice the same expression printed on his face back when he was struggling for the right words. After a while he brows settled as if he brutched what ever was on his mind. He then looked down at me and smiled.

"Well I better go too, I hope to see you in class soon. Chou." He waved then immediately hanged his head low as he wandered off. Was he attempting to be nice to me? Pffttt

"What was that about? You know him or something?" Felix raised a brow towards me. I could still feel a small heat ball right down in the bottom of my stomach. I didn't know if I like it or not.

"Nothing. Just some kid who disturbed me this morning." I folded my arms.

"Mmmm" he hummed.

"What?" I say.

"Nothing." He said looking at me with confused narrow eyes. "It's just it seem to me like he was being genuinely nice."

"Nice please, he's probably just another one of those fakes who'll act through anything to get what they want." I stated.

"It sounds like you seem to know that type pretty well." He titled his head yet again.

"Oh trust me I do." I say recount the number of times those types of people hurt me.

"Well maybe if you would stop being so crude and judgemental you may actually make a friend." He raised his voice slightly.

"Me be friends with that hip? It that what your trying to imply?" I say uninterested as I went back to the notes.

"Bruh when was the last time you actually tried something different in life. You never know but it could even turn out fun." Stop Felix.

"Please, friends are just a waste of time. Why spend time loving and caring for people when we're all just gonna die in the end." I made sure to sure to say the words loving and caring with such mockery.

"Razor you always say that and you know what yea it's true. We're all gonna die some day. But when the time comes our life's gonna flash before our eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."