I bit my lip, suppressing more giggles. I was smiling though. “Did you just say vagina?”

He narrowed his eyes. “I'm being serious here!”

“Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! I’ll shut up!” he opened his mouth to continue speaking but I stole a kiss first. I was grinning madly and he just rolled his eyes. He smiled too after, of course. I leaned closer so I could whisper right by his ear, “I love you, Hunter…” and then kissed his cheek.

He sighed, shaking his head. “As I was saying, before I was RUDELY interrupted.” I gave him a look but he gave me one as well so I shut my trap. “I'm telling you, stop worrying such things! We can adopt a kid who has an Alpha bloodline if that’s what’s bothering you. You know, Silver-babe, some Alphas leave their children to orphanages because they don’t want them for certain reasons. Really stupid reasons.”

“Like?”

“Like,” He flicked my forehead, as if saying that I shouldn’t have butted in. I pouted and rubbed my now stinging forehead. “Like for one, their child didn’t look like them. Or, it was a child from a mother that was not their mate. Or, they just don’t want them. Or, the child was weak during his/her first few weeks. Just those stupid reasons and many more that could really make your blood boil.” True. I could feel Hunter’s muscles tensing up.

“How cruel…”

“Exactly.”

“Can we adopt all of them?”

I was serious, and I was sure that my voice held the same emotion, yet he laughed at me. For FIVE minutes. “Wha… what? Are you… planning to have our own… pffft… football team?” he managed to say between his laughing fit.

I huffed. ”Well, I want to take care of them! Make them feel that they’re not unwanted. It’s sad, you know?”

He nodded, sighing to calm himself, and then getting back to brushing my hair. “If that’s what you want then I won't say no.” He kissed the side of my head and if I wasn’t sitting on his lap, I would definitely be doing my victory dance now. “That’s why, you shouldn’t think of things like I'm regretting being with you. Do you understand?”

I nodded, beaming. “Thank you!” I hugged him and chuckled when he rocked us left and right. I can't help the warm feeling that I felt when I realized the other meaning of his words.

He was planning to adopt kids for us! He was planning to marry me! I can't wait! YAAAAAYYY!

Still…

“Hunter?”

“Yeah?”

“What do you think is wrong with me?”

“My god, Silver! There is nothing wrong with you!” he said, stressing every word.